Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Closed

FAST_FREDDIE001FAST_FREDDIE001 Registered Users 94 Posts
edited December 2016 in Find a Team!
We've been top 100 off and on for the last 6 months, but with unreliable drivers or drivers that come to the team with nothing in mind but to scab your best drivers for their own team, it's been a tough haul. roughly 30% of our loyal core drivers are 15k+ reliable. When we do make top 100, it's the top 6-7 guys that squeak us by, and the rest are dead weight. This makes the core drivers reluctant to put their best efforts in at times. When the 20th position is turfing 5k per stage, you can bet our top 5 will finish at 30k+, but if the bottom guys are at 3k or less in the first stage, top guys are going to do the 15k min and stop causing us to miss top 100.

If you are looking to find cars or to steal drivers from our team, this team isn't for you, don't even respond.

How to join:

Be 18+
Be level 200+
Have a respectable garage!
Be turf ready! have gems and boost to get you all the way through, HAVE YOUR CARS TUNED AND READY! (no loan, borrow or trades in the team
Contact me here or look for me in game. ECOBOOSTED TT
Be legit on your ability to do 15k! 15k is easy when you know how.

We have our own private forum that you will be invited to once you are on the team. There you will find turf stages, the best cars for the turf, best setups, how to pull down big point's fast without cheats, and more.
IGN Ecoboosted TT

Comments

• FAST_FREDDIE001FAST_FREDDIE001 Registered Users 94 Posts
    Bump, Turf is approaching. Get on before it's too late.
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • Flamin_BoyFlamin_Boy Registered Users 187 Posts
    I am 18+, Have a respectable garage, Can hit 15k, but I am currently not Lvl 200+...Can I still join or not?
  • B16swapB16swap Registered Users 3 Posts
    B16SWAP
    Check with goggles piazano, we are full but if your stats are better than the worst, he might kick for you.
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • granturismo123granturismo123 Registered Users 159 Posts

Check with goggles piazano, we are full but if your stats are better than the worst, he might kick for you.

I am lvl 116 but I have got a respectable garage (I got two big garages)
    I am 18+ and get 15k points in two events
    Please reply ASAP
    Koo! Look for goggles piazano in game, tell him ECOBOOSTED TT sent you
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • sickcivicsickcivic Registered Users 816 Posts
    @Flamin_Boy is a scammer
    Doesn't matter, we figure it out quick and kick.
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • RyanreRyanre Registered Users 269 Posts
    thereis my cuz named coolool has15cars makes15k on my team anddosent crush cars
    What?
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
    Bump, rebuilding after 6.0. Some of our best quit RR altogether.
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • stephen532stephen532 Registered Users 568 Posts
    Hey I'm not level 200 but I'm looking to go for t100 cobra...I can make min in this turf
  • GooonGooon Registered Users 91 Posts
    Ign: GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Contact me ECOBOOSTED TT or goggles piazano ign.
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON, Cant find you online...
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • deeceefiredeeceefire Registered Users 85 Posts
    would love to join but dont meet the requirements of being level 200
    Can you do 15k+?
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • deboeldurodeboelduro Registered Users 1,632 Posts
    @FAST_FREDDIE001. I can do 20-25k easy. I usually turf every other week. I'm free this week. Over 200 cars 570boost and 3100 gems should do it :). Ign: deboelduro
    Koo, friend me ECOBOOSTED TT.
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
    Bump, still spots open, a lot of guys joined, and either got scared and quit when they saw we were serious turfers, or got kicked cuz they couldn't keep up.
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • EvfarEvfar Registered Users 618 Posts
    @FAST_FREDDIE001 Im in. But same story as the guy above, not level 200 but well over 2000 boosts, respectable garage, and 20k is normal for me. I only pink during turf. Check me out and let me know, my ign is same as here : Evfar
    K, join up!
    IGN Ecoboosted TT
  • AshoSpeedAshoSpeed Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    @FAST_FREDDIE001 same here not level 200 but i can hit 20k