Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

samsung tab s 10.1

the elementsthe elements Registered Users 24 Posts
My samsung has terrible lag cant launch properly or shift please fix

Comments

• PsalmC34V22PsalmC34V22 Registered Users 40 Posts
    I have a galaxy tab s2 8.0" and mines runs the game like shit too. It's not a device capability issue. The game is currenty wayyyy too graphically demanding. It cooks my tablet like an egg.
  • KDAZKDAZ Registered Users 96 Posts
    This may help you out with understanding the concept of your processor;

{CPU Octa-core (4x1.9 GHz & 4x1.3 GHz) - T710, T715
    Octa-core (4x1.8 GHz Cortex-A72 & 4x1.4 GHz Cortex-A53) - T719N}

Quoted from TechTarget; "Although it's tempting to suppose that a quad-core processor would operate twice as fast as a dual-core processor and four times as fast as a single-core processor, things don't work out that simply. Results vary depending on the habits of the computer user, the nature of the programs being run, and the compatibility of the processor with other hardware in the system as a whole."

"A quad-core processor is a chip with four independent units called cores that read and execute central processing unit (CPU) instructions such as add, move data, and branch."

So to sum it up, just because you have a "dual core \ quad core \ octo core" processor, it depends on how that chip manages what your asking it to, doesn't necessarily mean it will be faster. The cleaner the tablet, the faster it should run. Meaning less programs running in the background, less overall use of the processor, the better performance you should see.

MY iPad Mini 2 used to fly through the game, now it's not worth using to race on. As you will hear, every device is different and the game uses different amounts of resources now.
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @KDAZ You a tech guy too?
  • possumownagepossumownage Registered Users 32 Posts
    My tab 3 still flies through this game.Only lag I see is once in awhile server lag.I do see a few glitches here and there but we all know those.I'm sure the new update will fix a lot.
  • KDAZKDAZ Registered Users 96 Posts
    @BlitzChaos Yes, due to the nature of my work. Back when we actually worked with pixels in the 80's, it was 1/1000th as much of a challenge as it is today. I play with some programs I have written, but nothing like some of the guys that are modding the APK's.
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @KDAZ Yeah, I'm into that type of stuff too. I could tell you near anything ranging PC's to Smartphones