Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Banned from multiplayer for no reason

StradlynnuStradlynnu Registered Users 4 Posts
Hey rivals so i log on today. After a night of running turf. To see a lovely msg of your banned from multiplayer! For what? Winning? Ive broken no misconduct rules to my knowledge. I rarely speak in chat or messages. If im banned i would expect an email or something. I pumped plenty of quarters into this game. Help me out admins. My racer is SStradlynnU.

Comments

• Dima84Dima84 Registered Users 548 Posts
    edited December 2016
    hey dude welcome to the forum, sorry my english is not the best.
    You must open a ticket. Start you game RR and klick on ? butten (Next tu you team butten).
    And Write there your problem.
  • StradlynnuStradlynnu Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hey thanx bud. I have already done that with no response yet...
  • Dima84Dima84 Registered Users 548 Posts
    The processing time is about 7-10 days
  • TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    there is an automated ban for transferring more than 12 cars or 45mill within 1 hour.
    Oh well I'm good on that. Havent made transfers or that amount of cash in a hour! Lol would be nice though. I just wish they had sent an email of a reason or show it when i log on... instead u log on to see that and just get frustrated to the max!
    Finally got a response from glu. I guess my stick figure avatar saying to eat healthy is not appropriate lol. Unfortunately im off till Tuesday
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    Wow a tick figure avatar saying to eat healthy gets you banned? But talking about sending nudes and saying you are 15 in global chat and the Devs say they cant do anything and wont do anything about it? I have seen a person recently with a avatar pic of a pu**y, even took a ss.

https://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5366861/so-who-handles-this#latest
    So all of that is okay but having an avatar of a stick figure saying eat healthy gets you banned? Shit seems backswards to me.