Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Team

MariosaucedaMariosauceda Registered Users 33 Posts
Why is it that we can still see the scores from last turf

Comments

• Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
  • MariosaucedaMariosauceda Registered Users 33 Posts
    Yea thanks all we need now is a fix for all these cheaters now
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

Yea thanks all we need now is a fix for all these cheaters now

I think the going impression is that the "cheaters" have been stopped for now...by cheaters, I mean guys using APKs to run faster than they should. If you are seeing anything to the contrary, by all means please post up about it (with proof) so that it can be investigated.

• MariosaucedaMariosauceda Registered Users 33 Posts
    No its still going on i have taken snap shot and sent them in to customer service if we could send video o would as i record races
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    The speed hack apk was somewhat patched but right when they patched that one, another came out. So yes the hacks are alive and well, running as intended. 6.0 as of now has to get a D or D- grade and is a horrible mess with no end in the near future.
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    edited December 2016
    @DownShift @Cyrus Without a doubt we all can agree that 6.0 has done more harm than good. But I think what could fix it is:

1. Redo this generic UI
    2. Make more optimizations to the Android Version as it is still beyond a **** mess.
    3. Keep doing what your doing what your doing with these patches as your on top of it for the most part.
    4. Fix that terrible road blur effect you added.
    5. Change the font
    6. Give some of these rims there original "glow" back
    7. Add new sounds
    8. Put a little more light in the garage
    9. In the showroom, replace the Test Drive Button
    10. Also in the showroom, change that ugly city background to what it was before.
    11. Ask people if they want these features before you **** add it.