Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Anyone know of another racing game

KingSlick13KingSlick13 Registered Users 55 Posts
Every lobby I go into is filled with people who joined friends. I'm sick of this game. It's no longer about tuning and racing. It's become max a car and join a low ranked lobby. So I will be taking my money elsewhere. What CIE doesn't understand is word of mouth. They clearly don't care what we have to say. This is the one and only game I will ever play that has their name on it. If a Racing Rivals 2 comes out I'm not downloading it. The lack of customer service is mind boggling

Comments

• Options
    KingSlick13KingSlick13 Registered Users 55 Posts
    All it takes is one update. If you hit join friend it should pull up your garage and only allow you to select cars that belong in that room. Simple fix that lets you still play with friends and keep lobbies the way they should be.
  • Options
    MiccMicc Registered Users 7 Posts
    It's just about to pay outrageous prices for upgrades and visuals.
    This is not a tuning game!
    I'm going much better with Nitro Nation!

And come one CIE. 2,000,000 for one f.... set of golden rims? That's about 180 Euro (242$) for some colored pixels!!!
  • Options
    POWERtoWEIGHTPOWERtoWEIGHT Registered Users 3 Posts
    KingSlick

The abuse of the join friend button was reported to CIE two updates ago. It is a shame they chose to ignore this and instead focused on removing car ratings which made the problem worse.

Don't complain too much though or they'll just close the forum down again!
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    I've have some ppl recommending CSR classic all over the forum .. Download it already but still haven't tried it yet .. ;) just try UR luck ;)
  • Options
    VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    U should try FF6 The Game .. It's kind of old .. But still made UR day .. Drag+Drifting game :P.. And I think they've added online competition in the last update .. But I haven't play it after I update it .. RR game is kind of filled my time already and for any cars that I lost I can get it back in many ways ;) .. Maybe am felling like that coz I haven't buy any car from my all 61 cars with gems :P .. Even the 19 gems cars that parked in my garage ;)
  • Options
    XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    They may read this...but the game still the same with no good updates. I played CSR but there's no live races