Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

driveclub Inc looking for team members!

supercoop95supercoop95 Registered Users 13 Posts
we currently have 2 members because we broke off from a worthless team, by ourselves we consistently get top 1000. Only requirement is at least 2000 points per event. Any questions catch me in game at supercoop95.

Comments

• Options
    We now have 3 members all with 10 plus cars.
  • Options
    Bump to the top
  • Options
    kraykrayvrokraykrayvro Registered Users 5,626 Posts
    You guys still recruiting?
  • Options
    Yes, and anyone can join as long as they can get points. We just need to fill slots for now then we will start to get selective based on points that people get.
  • Options
    Bump to top
  • Options
    Now up to 4 members, still have a lot of slots fill, anyone is welcome as long as they get a few points!
  • Options
    2000 SS Camaro2000 SS Camaro Registered Users 13 Posts
    Ill join once my phone is charged ign. Is 2000 ss camaro
  • Options
    We are slowly growing, up to 5 members now, anyone still accepted but you do not need to get points for this turf, just be ready to get some next one! Currently ranked 1400 with 1 active member.
  • Options
    M0N3YZM0N3YZ Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'd like to join, I'm new to the game but am lvl 20. Been only playing for one week.
  • Options
    PullaMusPullaMus Registered Users 31 Posts
    Hi! I would like to join the team and I have alredy sent a request. :)
  • Options
    Now up to 7 members, keep sending requests!
  • Options
    Several members have what look to be decent S class cars so hopefully we put up some points and get the 20 gems! This will be the stage I personally get most of my points! Next turf we can focus on top 625 for 50 gems, and each week move up until we hit top 100!
  • Options
    richmenzrichmenz Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would like to join a reliable and dedicated team
  • Options
    Now up to 10, that means 10 slots left!
  • Options
    12 members, 8 slots! Let's get them filled by next turf so we can hit 625, then top 100 after that!
  • Options
    The Dutch Race KingThe Dutch Race King Registered Users 34 Posts
    What are the Requirements to join your team? I have a own team but it sucks and i'm looking for something better. A team that son't kicks me out after an hour... My cars: Class D: SCION TC Class C: MAZDA RX-8 Class B: MITSUBISHI LANCER EVOLUTION VIII Class A: ACURA NSX Class S: almoste class A campain done
  • Options
    PullaMusPullaMus Registered Users 31 Posts
    Hi! I would like to join your team after this truf. What is your minium? I can do 7-13k points depending on the cars. Im on level 112 and i have 35 cars
  • Options
    12 members, 8 slots left. Top 1000 last turf, need active players to apply so we can stake a claim in top 100!