Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

How to race in turf wars?

platinumplatinum Registered Users 1 Posts
My car is 1646 and its full update. my oponent is allways in 1650. And this is not a lobby jupper, this is in turf wars. Guys, do you think is fair?? its mean my car is unusefull? i think all my oponents must be in 1646 too.
postimage

Comments

• Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Drop it down to race @45. Lobbies are as such.. top of lobby 20,25,30,35,40,45,50,56,63,68 and max
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    xxxamilcarxxxxxxamilcarxxx Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 99 Posts
    you are on 50 lobby do better upgrades in your car it should be 51 max....remove few parts from engine and u will be good on 50
  • Options
    HeyheyHeyhey Registered Users 164 Posts
    I think there's also no lobby jumpers in turf wars - the Join button from your friend's list is not lit
  • Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Heyhey said:

I think there's also no lobby jumpers in turf wars - the Join button from your friend's list is not lit

Correct - you can't "join friend" and enter into a turf lobby. Those lobbies are regulated to specific ratings...meaning if your call falls in a range of a specified bracket, you'll join a lobby for said bracket. For example, if your car is a 1647 rating, you'll be put in a lobby with the bracket of 1645 to 1650 rated cars (the majority of which will be 1650).
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Turf lobbies - 1635, 1640, 1645, 1650, 1656, 1663, 1668, 1683 max

So let's say you have a car that's 1640 but you keep ending up in 1645, try dropping HP slightly or adding weight in the aero, drivetrain etc(sometimes changing suspension will do the trick or even dropping tire grip half way). Pay attention to a couple replays and see how fast they are going, typically a non boosted 45 run should land around 10.4-10.6 and depending on the car a good boost run should be 9.9-10.1 (some slower cars 10.2) but you will always have those "special" lobby killer cars that you avoid unless you have one yourself and at that point you pink race them, take their car and make it a point to tell them how bad they suck!!
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    HeyheyHeyhey Registered Users 164 Posts
    2HIPSI said:

Turf lobbies - 1635, 1640, 1645, 1650, 1656, 1663, 1668, 1683 max

So let's say you have a car that's 1640 but you keep ending up in 1645, try dropping HP slightly or adding weight in the aero, drivetrain etc(sometimes changing suspension will do the trick or even dropping tire grip half way). Pay attention to a couple replays and see how fast they are going, typically a non boosted 45 run should land around 10.4-10.6 and depending on the car a good boost run should be 9.9-10.1 (some slower cars 10.2) but you will always have those "special" lobby killer cars that you avoid unless you have one yourself and at that point you pink race them, take their car and make it a point to tell them how bad they suck!!

I think this is a treasure trove of awesome insight! I'll keep this one in mind, thanks @2HIPSI