Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Is he try to scams me?

The deal is,700k for max ford gt s class with gold rim,i told him to join and pay me with d class,he refused and bring mp412c s class max.then he said 500k race then 200k race. He said he will do chicken method. Im ok cuz im with my rotana.then during the bet he raise 500k so i raise 500,100 but he dont chiken out. Instead raising it to 600k Until i put 700k and he Pinks my Rotana! If i chicke out,i will lose the 700k. So i have to accept it. Then we race and he dont foul to make thing right.he straight pedal to metal but i outrun him and he shifted to 1st gear all way. I got his mp4 and 700k But i risked my rotana and 700k. His name Ricky3000,

Have 35$ pp to spend hmu
Fueled racing beta tester/RR android beta tester/2013-present RR

Comments

• Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Lmfao......
  • Options
    hexxum001hexxum001 Registered Users 3,954 Posts
    Yup he definitely tried to scam you. Wow it's a good thing you were in a faster car. Nice job getting his car and the money. Next time he will think twice before trying to scam someone.
  • Options
    50ShadesOfGoch50ShadesOfGoch Registered Users 12 Posts
    My heart pounded just by reading that! I probably would have choked
  • Options
    Natec03Natec03 Registered Users 733 Posts
    Wow what a dousch
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    He straight up tried to scam you
  • Options
    GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    So what was it then rofl
  • Options
    jasontheonejasontheone Registered Users 729 Posts
    Im new here and might have no right to say anything but the fact he refused to come In a d class car sounds shady. Keep it. Lesson learned.
  • Options
    luissquaredluissquared Registered Users 320 Posts
    Who brings a mcleran for transfer.,,,
  • Options
    RayBanManRayBanMan Registered Users 1,048 Posts
    im surprised u even did deal with him not joining in dclass. atleast u got some free money snd car
  • Options
    3000ricky3000ricky Registered Users 29 Posts
    The cars rateing was low didnt think anything of it 1658
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    What a noob lol
    Nice try :D Good job cat!
  • Options
    3000ricky3000ricky Registered Users 29 Posts
    Thanks fox yeah great job cat
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    Then to fix this both you know what to do
  • Options
    Ang RangerAng Ranger Registered Users 29 Posts
    Ricky don't even bother coming in here trying to make yourself look good. You look like a fool enough and a laughing stock. Just get out of here son.