Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

67 blown nova deleted

67 blown nova67 blown nova Registered Users 1,033 Posts
I have transferred my cars to another account. 67 blown nova has been deleted. So I unfriended everyone from there since I deleted so nothing personal. I will not be playing much anymore maybe even not at all. I have a lot going on right now with business and other personal matters. If someone wants to buy my stuff I will sell if not it can just sit there and maybe when I have more time I will play. Hopefully while sitting there stuff don't disappear.

Comments

• Options
    Chad_NChad_N Registered Users 147 Posts
    Would you be willing to maybe give me some RR cash? And if you decide to play again I can reimburse?
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Key word there give lol
  • Options
    Old women wrote: »
    Key word there give lol
  • Options
    Chad_N wrote: »
    Would you be willing to maybe give me some RR cash? And if you decide to play again I can reimburse?
    I can give you a mill for $4 and you don't even have to pay me back. It will be yours. Have a good amount so if you want 5 mill can do that also.
  • Options
    fast_ricerfast_ricer Registered Users 38 Posts
    I can give you a mill for $4 and you don't even have to pay me back. It will be yours. Have a good amount so if you want 5 mill can do that also.
    I would do that if you are still selling
  • Options
    ACE117ACE117 Registered Users 57 Posts
    What's your new user
  • Options
    fast_ricer wrote: »
    I would do that if you are still selling
    Yes I'm still selling
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Lol .........
  • Options
    DJChris23 wrote: »
    Isn't this like the 2nd or 3rd time that you said you were quitting and selling everything? And you say that I always run my mouth..
    First off you run your mouth saying your gonna buy stuff and you don't. "Window shopping". And mind your own business about what I'm doing or my account. I did sell my account way back. Ended up coming back. Sold my account like a month ago and gave the buyer full account access and he made a mess. So I took it back. Now like I said if it sells it sells if it don't it don't. So go pretend like your gonna buy some more cars. What was you comment you make more money than most on here
  • Options
    Who's crying bitch? You mad cause every on here seen your a window shopper huh. Hit up the car sales section and pretend some more
  • Options
    deezy24deezy24 Registered Users 304 Posts
    DJChris delete app and reinstall. I had a similar issue where I couldn't even sync my phone to iTunes properly without it crashing. The game collects data and before you know it I had 3+gigs on the game. since I've deleted app I've been able to sync properly. Then reinstall should work fine again. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    I don't run a business I'm a business owner. That means I have employees dummy. And again I'm gonna say no one is mad about a furai. That happened a while ago. Guess your not up on your current affairs. I lost one said I was going to buy 2 more and I actually did what I said I was. Stop bs'n. That's all there is to it. If you had a problem with your account you should have said that instead of once you get your tax return you will buy them then you said oh I got my money. Same guy that said he makes more money than most on this forum. But you have to wait for tax return to buy stuff
  • Options
    ESPESPESPESP Registered Users 176 Posts
    Lol, funny shit! :p
  • Options
    ACE117ACE117 Registered Users 57 Posts
    Nova what's your new account name
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Yea nova, I have a buddy that wants to buy some RR cash.. Hit me up in game when I'm on.
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    ill buy your account for 65$
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    in itunes cause i don't have pay pal