Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What's that 1 car...

HeyheyHeyhey Registered Users 164 Posts
edited January 2017 in Talk About Racing Rivals
What's that 1 car you guys wanted soo bad, or currently enjoy driving? Should be an existing car in the game.

Mine would be the 63 tuned Cobra Jet that I have - although I get punished most of the time with all those cool new cars ;( lol

Comments

• BarricoxBarricox Registered Users 15 Posts
    16 nsx love it.
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Aventador SV. I love this car
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • jut85jut85 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hennessy Venom GT / Yanko Camero SE / Lexus LFA / GTO Judge

there's ya some help RR . Now can I please get something going on my Emails for my two lost accounts? Have recovery account and Proof of accounts. . Please , I'm going through withdrawals and was mid deal on a few friends. I know it was holidays but it's time .smh.
  • superbeast666superbeast666 Registered Users 2,001 Posts
    yenko Camaro. not yanko
    ign superbeast75
    My Voucher
    edited January 2017
    @nastynate666 idk. The aventador is extremely easy to drive. Drop is easy and it revs slowly to shift pt. Unlike ctsv that jumps up in rpm right before shift pt.
  • HeyheyHeyhey Registered Users 164 Posts

O yea,and the one car that everyone who plays rr wants but doesn't have most likely(don't lie) is the Enzo and the polizia

True! Is there such thing as an Enzo?
    @nastynate666 I have both ctsv and aventador and had a Bentley. The aventador is easier to drive by a bit. And agree everyone wants an Enzo. Wether they'll admit it or not
    @nastynate666 so its that exclusive huh... I guess I'd wish for that 1 haha

• tequileros97tequileros97 Registered Users 911 Posts
    edited January 2017
    I want that enzo, genesis btr and gnx re so bad, the gnx re mostly because it can max at 81 w/o nos

I want that enzo, genesis btr and gnx re so bad, the gnx re mostly because it can max at 81 w/o nos

what car is a gnx?
    @Heyhey this one. Turf car from cpl wks ago.

• JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    I want a MKIII Supra.
    edited January 2017

@aubassplayer THAT is 1 good looking car with all the decals!
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Heyhey said:

@aubassplayer THAT is 1 good looking car with all the decals!

I like how it seems to be floating in mid air
  • itskillerquezitskillerquez Registered Users 737 Posts
    ilove to ford svt re ,and stingray and wrc2006.and honda civic re
  • Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    RWB Rotana 1663/1668, Plymouth Cuda 1640, Challenger GT2 cant tell ya. its my Cobra killer. Bentley 1650. Hardly any engine damage if any at all and still at the top of lobby for Showdown :p:D

RWB Rotana 1663/1668, Plymouth Cuda 1640, Challenger GT2 cant tell ya. its my Cobra killer. Bentley 1650. Hardly any engine damage if any at all and still at the top of lobby for Showdown :p:D

I have to look out for you. I only have a Cobra Jet right now so.. what's your IGN again? LOL
  • AshoSpeedAshoSpeed Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    Love my 63 evo re
  • Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    edited January 2017
    :D
  • 2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    weird but i love theses cars "top fool dragster"
    and the mustang gt