Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Please consider....

kraykrayvrokraykrayvro Registered Users 5,626 Posts
Just throwing an idea out that would be extremely helpful and time saving. Something everyone can agree on. When buying cars from showroom please consider making it possible to buy multiple cars at once. X5, X10, x20.etc.. Instead of buying one at a time going back to garage hitting showroom again. Its a annoying and time consuming process. Will be helpful to everyone. Thanks..

Comments

• Options
    HvyrtllryHvyrtllry Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can you put in the next update that when you have a notification for a part that installed when you click it it takes you to that car. I have over 400 cars hard to remember which car is which sometimes.
  • Options
    Beemer1980Beemer1980 Registered Users 2 Posts
    You need to make it where boosters cannot race a non boosted car, boosted. It's robbing ppl out their points when they are using a tune, other races should use tune also. I've talked to several ppl and they are sick of it, including myself and we are thinking of quitting the game. Cuz we are tired of it.
  • Options
    mikewyszmikewysz Registered Users 541 Posts
    @beener1980 then what would be the point of boost dumbass
  • Options
    kraykrayvrokraykrayvro Registered Users 5,626 Posts
    Why do noobs come on my post and cry ffs...
  • Options
    [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    We are actually looking at making it possible to buy more than one car at a time from the Showroom. This is something we really want to be able to let you do.

Boosts are a hidden advantage Beemer, it is part of the risk of betting.