Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ideas that the devs need to consider even if they dont care legitament players do and had enough

slickmoto33952slickmoto33952 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 69 Posts
edited January 2017 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hi i have a few things id like to adress my self and other fellow legitament players first id like for this game to have a stronger security system to help get rid of hackers i also would like for this game to do something to keep scammers away and make them return cars they stole i know you guys dont care but us legitament players do and had enough of the abuse and slander by thease scammers please do something turn this game around where things used to be fun and dont have to woory about loosing cars every time we log in we had enough if nothing gets done about this this game will eventually be a failure to players who are legitament and will eventually cause this game to shut down i dont think the devs want it to happen and if they dont they need to do something with thease scammers and hackers enough is enough

Comments

• [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    So its not that we don't care. We do genuinely not like when our players are not having fun. We do not support condone or enforce player trades though. These are and have always been done at your own risk. I don't trade, never will.
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    I dont understand why a "swap meet" or something along those lines cant be added to the game. There two players can meet and have a menu where it is car for car, cars for car, cash for car, car+cash for car with a simple drop down. Then players in put what they are offering and after each player confirms it doea the deal. No meeting in lobbies etc and it can be programed as easy as the join function for multiplayer.