Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Samsung Tab A -- bad LAG!!

ihateoystersihateoysters Registered Users 24 Posts
Samsung Tab A
Bad lag .. Launching, shifting is the Worst.. Its not enjoyable Graphics Gettin better.. Hope to see game running like it use to.... I'm sure we will

Comments

• DownShiftDownShift Registered Users 304 Posts

Samsung Tab A

Bad lag .. Launching, shifting is the Worst.. Its not enjoyable Graphics Gettin better.. Hope to see game running like it use to.... I'm sure we will

We are continuing to work on performance improvements
  • ihateoystersihateoysters Registered Users 24 Posts
    Ok thank u... I figured that. Thanks For the responc .... PS. I APPRECIATE WHAT U GUYS /GIRLS DO FOR US!!
    Updated the latest version 11/20/16
    Still same Lag. Samsung Tab A
    Just leaving some feedback ...

Updated the latest version 11/20/16

Still same Lag. Samsung Tab A

Just leaving some feedback ...

Thank you for the feedback, we are still working on.testing performance fixes.
  • ZendassZendass Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same on Galaxy J5... unplayable! Laggy (17 FPS~) From nice ~60.. but still ☆☆☆☆☆
    Still real bad launching and shifting Lag.. some rims aren't the right color.. and some paint isn't right, can't really explain it.. Blotchy?
    Samsung tab A. .......... Thanx RR downshift

Still real bad launching and shifting Lag.. some rims aren't the right color.. and some paint isn't right, can't really explain it.. Blotchy?
    Samsung tab A. .......... Thanx RR downshift

We have further performance optimizations coming in our next update and we've fixed the majority of the wheel and paint issues as well. I won't say we've fixed all of them, but the current knowns should now be good to go.
  • PsalmC34V22PsalmC34V22 Registered Users 40 Posts
    Downshift, when abouts is this "next update" supposed to drop? I'd really like to play again...
    Good to hear. RR, Really Lookin to play again and enjoy... ( My son and I)Thank u for the replys...
    Awww man just d loaded the 12/20/2016 update... Sorry to say the launch, shifting is real bad... still......... some rims are off some to the MAIN IS THE LAUNCH AND SHIFTING... JUST CAN'T PLAY IT LIKE THIS IT'S WAY OFF ....
  • babyfresh42babyfresh42 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same issues on Lenovo tab 10, can we get more options to optimize performance?
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @babyfresh42 the hardware simply just isn't powerful enough most likely to run the game properly.
    This is getting crazy... There's soooo many people who can't race...... The last version 5.0. Or 5.3. (something like that, my tab ran through the game so smooth, had a lot of fun.... .Still waiting patiently for a fix... I check every day for another update....
  • killinemsoftlykillinemsoftly Registered Users 4,432 Posts
    Bump same with my tab A

• Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Try getting a perfect launch with the Samsung Tab A is a game of luck. You might have a better chance at winning the lotto. :p I agree with other comments above. Still launch issues and lag. However my Samsung galaxy s5 rocks the game with consistent perfect launch and no noticeable lag. The experimental graphics don't look very good on either device. I have turned them off as well as the global chat. It may have helped.