Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Anyone need a t100 team

bird374bird374 Registered Users 1,691 Posts
We need 5 more members the min is 15k

Comments

• Options
    DuceReeDuceRee Registered Users 13,675 Posts
    Did you guys make t100 for the '70 camaro?
  • Options
    Mustang65Mustang65 Registered Users 290 Posts
    Good luck with getting Top 100 having a 15k min this is a new turf car so your gonna need to make the min 20k+
  • Options
    We ranked 120. Without all 20
  • Options
    @Mustang65 the min is 15k that doesn't mean stop there
  • Options
    Mustang65Mustang65 Registered Users 290 Posts
    Well im just giving you advice if you really want to make Top 100
  • Options
    I know I appreciate it tho
  • Options
    DuceReeDuceRee Registered Users 13,675 Posts
    Yeah if you guys couldn't make min for the maro it'll be tough as hell we had 14 people turfiing and we managed to make t100 so I'm guessing you guys don't have pushers?
  • Options
    @DuceRee we do have 20k+ pushers. We share teams with jabbers a t25 team
  • Options
    Technical_HazardTechnical_Hazard Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    What are events i might
  • Options
    @Technical_Hazard I'm not sure just yet
  • Options
    Bump
  • Options
    alexdaplugalexdaplug Registered Users 37 Posts
    @bird374 you guys still recruiting? I need two spots one for me and for my friend. We both top hitters I can do 15k in first stage