It’s me Ryyst and I'm pleased to say that I am back! I’ve signed on with Carbonated to continue being the Community Manager for Racing Rivals!
Let me start off by saying that we are very committed to Racing Rivals and will do what we can to make sure the game continues to be an awesome, fun, exhilarating experience for all players.
Additionally I'd like to grow the community and expand everyone's involvement with the game! What kinds of things will I will be working on?
- Be more responsive and be more transparent
- Keep you all informed of new ideas we have and gather feedback
- Organize the first Carbonated Rivals Sumit
- Exploring new Social Channels
- Use existing social channels more
- Increase our presence within the Rivals communities outside of the “Official” pages
- Highlight these communities and community members
- And more!
First things first though. We definitely want to concentrate on fixes and changes that need to be made. We’ll be looking into all the issues that have been reported on since 6.0 launched as well as some from before. Once the transition is complete we’ll get started on those things as well as plan for the long term.
Be sure to follow us on all our social pages to keep up to date with news and info!
Racing Rivals: https://www.facebook.com/GluRacingRivals/
And follow me on Facebook! Ryyst Rivals