Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What does the game need?

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
As promised, here is a thread dedicated to suggestions and feedback.

Looking at the game as is right now, what do you think needs to change?

What do you think would add more enjoyment to the game?

This isn't for suggesting cars we should have. This would be more like, "I really don't like the new colors, makes everything seem sad." or "It would be really cool if we could adjust gear ratios."

Please be as descriptive as possible.

Also , no need to suggest an auction house or a way to trade in the game. We know. =P

Anything but that and cars/manufacturers.

Go!

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev1345678

Comments

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    edited February 2017
    Here is a compiled list of suggestions.

Please remember, these are not actual things that will be in the game, but these are your suggestions.We'll take a look at them and we'll see. Maybe some will be worked on, maybe some will give us an idea of a need in the game and we'll figure out a different solution, some maybe we won't be able to do.

UI Improvements
    • Easier to read fonts
    • Better Contrast - text is harder to read
    • Too dark
    Friends List Improvements
    • Ability to approve friends
    • Easily remove friends
    Lobby Changes
    • More Speed rating lobbies
      • Needs to be more lobbies above what is currently the max lobby
    • Custom Lobbies/Categorized Lobbies
      • Pink only lobbies
      • No Boosts
    • Show the “rating” of the lobby
    Garage Improvements
    • Easier way to search for cars
    • Better Lighting, looks too dark
    • Get rid of that toolbox on the floor
    Capital letters
    • Change it back to having lower and capital letters
    Conversion Kit Removal
    • NOS, Turbo, SC
    • Weight Reduction
    See car ratings in open lobbies
    • Help prevent scamming/lobby jumping tactics
    More Upgrade/ShowroomPurchase Options
    • Ability to purchase multiple cars
    • Pay for early stage upgrades all at once
    • Pay to copy a car build to duplicate car
    • Before purchasing upgrade, show change in car rating
    Flair
    • Flames
    • Wheelie Bars
    • Visible Engine Damage
    Realistic sounds

More customization
    • More body kits
    • More paints
    • More Headlights
    • More Underglow
    • Decals
    • Better ways to purchase accessories
    Engine Swaps

Chat improvements
    • Don’t load garage when tapping on someone
    Expanded campaign
    • R2, R3, X campaigns
    More robust team page
    • Turf Scores listed in order)
    • Turf Scores remain after the event is over
    • Team Gifting
    Online Profiles
    • Be able to link to an online profile
    Gear Ratio Tuning

Useful Levels/Street Cred
    • Perks
    • Raise Level cap
    Quickmatch Upgrades
    • Pink Slip Quickmatch

• Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Since you mentioned nos removal, how about being able to take a car back to completely stock? Complete weight reduction removal, and conversion removal.

Another thing - the chat in game. Be it in the racing lobby, team chat, or private messages...any way to modify the font so it isn't all caps?
    One mire - any way to have it noted somewhere as to what a car can run when maxed? That might help to eliminate "this guy I raced ran a 6.4 in a K1...no way that car can run that". Might eliminate upset players, accusations of hacks, disappointment with customer service when they advise the car ran a legit time (to which the person that lost never agrees with), etc.

Since you mentioned nos removal, how about being able to take a car back to completely stock? Complete weight reduction removal, and conversion removal.

Another thing - the chat in game. Be it in the racing lobby, team chat, or private messages...any way to modify the font so it isn't all caps?

Adding those to the list

One mire - any way to have it noted somewhere as to what a car can run when maxed? That might help to eliminate "this guy I raced ran a 6.4 in a K1...no way that car can run that". Might eliminate upset players, accusations of hacks, disappointment with customer service when they advise the car ran a legit time (to which the person that lost never agrees with), etc.

This one I doubt will happen. While yes, it would end some of that, the mystery about how fast a car can go should be something to keep striving for. If you knew, why keep trying once you get there?

• RAULMADERORAULMADERO Registered Users 3 Posts
    Add the last ultímate lamborghini ever, the lamborghini REVENTON
  • RAULMADERORAULMADERO Registered Users 3 Posts
    Add new versión of Mitsubishi eclipse, ECLIPSE GT V6 2006
  • its_wrecklessits_wreckless Registered Users 3 Posts
    A trading system would be cool but would be really hard
  • SicaSica Registered Users 3 Posts
    you should implemente better ways to make racing rivals cash, right now for people who are starting out it becomes hard for them to upgrade their cars and go on to being a more advanced version of themselves, tournaments do nothing if you don't have a lobby tuned car thats a beast.If anything, Nitto 1320 Legends was awesome and I was expecting more from racing rivals; P.S. the bot tourneys from Nitto 1320 Legends were the best for making cash, I loved that game to death lmao
  • REBELB1TCHREBELB1TCH Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think you should make it so you can see the rating of other car that are in your lobby that way you know you have a chance if they pinks you. Instead of them jumping an being 1666 in a 1650 lobby! Also different car sounds would be sweet!
  • klit_commanderklit_commander Registered Users 12 Posts
    One thing that really needs to be implemented to the game that I haven't seen many talk about is add a way for us to purchase cars in the showroom multiple at a time instead of having to go in 1 by 1 and taking like 30 min to purchase the amount of cars you want to buy for the upcoming turf war events, that's the only thing I think really needs to be in the game as soon as possible
  • ac3sac3s Registered Users 1,186 Posts
    edited February 2017
    Wheelies of the launch for certain type cars , when hit nos flames out the exhuast , nos removal and realistic sound for each car and more body kits for cars and bring the Hennessey venom gt
  • legitkingzlegitkingz Registered Users 1 Posts
    Y'all should extend the turf prizes out for the people who can't turf over 2mill credits like comon who has time for that. People with no life wanting every car in the game like give others a chance bunch of selfish people
  • HugoThebossHugoTheboss Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hello my name is Hugo I being playing the game since it came one firts of all thanks for the opportunity to leave a opinion Firts of all I would love to see a Volkswagen Gti re and also the color of the garage is to blue also you guys need to add more trucks plz or customize for more cars that's all at the moment and thank you guys hope You are having a wonderful day enjoy
  • GUYG101GUYG101 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Still the black matte is to dark i cant even see my cars with black matte and underglows you should brighten them a bit more there to dim.
  • custom blur 227custom blur 227 Registered Users 126 Posts
    Could you please make a section in the garage for turf cars so i can get to them without going a-z
  • DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    I'm sure it's been mentioned but look into eliminating ghost shifting. Nos fail. And of late random spikes with rt. Meaning from one race to another rt is greatly higher when it seems you are doing everything pretty much the same.
    It never fails. He specifically stated - don't request specific cars here...yet 4 posts, already, asking for cars to be added. C'mon guys.
  • gridjuice962gridjuice962 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'd like to see some new paints. i.e silver flake. Also instead of continuously releasing old things such as rims and cars in racer club, please start adding rims that can only be obtained by doing racer club. Also release exclusive paints, headlight, underflow etc with it. Doesn't have to be every racer club but try to change it up a little.
  • therealpistonstherealpistons Registered Users 2 Posts
    Possibly sort cars on pages instead of the long line of cars we currently know as the garage... Search for a specific car by name... Custom names for cars... Favorite cars... Also grouping friends aside from teams would be convenient
  • Viper803Viper803 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Id like to see a Bugatti in the game and maybe a free mode and have the garage to were you can see all your cars in veiw instead of having to scroll threw to see them.
  • icekidicekid Registered Users 2 Posts
    I don't want cars I just simply want more wide body kits that we the racers can apply to our cars of choosing and let us be able to build our own cars like as a project also the main the I would want and I know others would want it to is to be able to do ENGINE swap racers please like and agree for this
  • Viperzombie10Viperzombie10 Registered Users 2 Posts
    The game "Racing Rivals" is in full honesty a fun and addictive game to some users. Most of the car enthusiast in this world would love it if you gave the option, "Gear Ratio Tuning" ; it would help better players and give a full skill race of head on head players to test there ability to be a faster car. The real life builds people have put hard work into and tuned them selves can implement there tune into the game giving them a range of options to deal with. And the gems are kinda a hard thing to get in racing rivals. It would be best if you could race other players for gems or be able to trade in game parts or crates in for gems them selves as they would cost in the game. EX: gold crate 240 gems to buy then you can trade it in for 240 gems if you don't want to open the crate. Please get back with me on these "Add-ons" to the game.

James Mccurley

A trading system would be cool but would be really hard

True, we've been discussing it for years.

• justin23justin23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    NOS REMOVAL!!!!!!
  • LexdramaLexdrama Registered Users 24 Posts
    edited February 2017
    I asked my page. They want these 2 cars.
    R34 RE
    Zr1 RE
  • redsoxfthfulredsoxfthful Registered Users 1 Posts
    Biggest thing for me is fix the launch button issue. It would be nice if there was a better match making system too so people are grouped with people close to same skill level not just car ranking
  • GOFastGarageGOFastGarage Registered Users 67 Posts
    How about a category in garage "most recently used" when selecting a car. When having several hundred cars sometimes there is no quick way with current categories to find the car you are wanting without having to swipe through half of your garage to get to it.

This post is a awesome idea!!!
  • RR_needs_to_changeRR_needs_to_change Registered Users 1 Posts
    A essayer way to have gems, special race tourtments or something like that, because is you dont pay you cant have good cars. A new background in the garage. Change the background randomly in race's when you complete the campaign. Give more money for the cars you sell and the upgrades you made to the car you sell. Win more money for complete a race without bets and that all the new cars you add could be buy with money instead of Gems
  • Viperzombie10Viperzombie10 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Another thing... even though you said to say nothing about the trading of cars and parts, if anything it would the better of all the add-ons to the game. There are scammers out there trying to take everything and anything they can. If you could implement an option to trade equally by having a button that allows the players to chose what they want to trade and if the other player accepts it then they can move on to press the button and walla a complete trade without losing your car for nothing