Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What does the game need?

Comments

• tmpr15tmpr15 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Add a pink slip only lobby
  • therealpistonstherealpistons Registered Users 2 Posts
    Also like some may have said... More details: like backfires/smoke,wheelstands,possibly a boost gauge and maybe a in race visual for engine damage like shaking or a bit of smoke or even a warning light
  • XPANTYDROPPAHXXPANTYDROPPAHX Registered Users 1 Posts
    Theres should be a button on showroom that says recently bought and a button of how many you wan to buy instead of going back and fourth
  • clahckclahck Registered Users 7 Posts
    Ryyst, first of all I would like to say, I am really happy for you that you got to sign on with the new group. There are plenty of us that felt bad for everyone that basically lost their jobs. Good to see you here.

1) there needs to be a way to buy cars more quickly. Whether it's a pop up that want some you to input the number of cars you would like to purchase or it automatically going back to the car you previously purchased without you having to search for it. The latter is probably much easier to do since it's already that way for when a car is on sale in the showroom.

2) an option in your friends list to chat with them like there is for view garage. That way you don't have to load their garage just to chat with someone. There are friends I have that I cannot chat with at all. I don't wanna see their cars, I wanna chat.

3) there needs to be a way to copy your tune from one car to another. There can still be the install time just like there is now, but it would be nice to be able to get a car you just won in pinks or a car from showroom and you just install the tune. I'm sure you can charge gems for it or something to speed up the process.

4) I understand everything about the speed rating system as I have had many conversations with customer service over it (lol) but I'm just gonna say, there is no point whatsoever to having a rating if that rating doesn't match the lobby you are going into. There is nothing more frustrating in the game than trying to tune your car and getting it to fit in a lobby. If my car says 1650 it needs to fit into 1650 lobby. While you are at it, why is tourney lobbies different restrictions than turf/showdown?

Those are the major things I can think of right now that I would like to see in the game. Thanks
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

Y'all should extend the turf prizes out for the people who can't turf over 2mill credits like comon who has time for that. People with no life wanting every car in the game like give others a chance bunch of selfish people

We're actually looking into overhauling the way Turf works so its more fair.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• jhonnyjhonny Registered Users 1 Posts
    What about the boost i say take it off or at least make it to where if they're using boost and you aren't they can't race you or there boost gets turn off until the race is over, or if they're high stakes involved boosting is allowed against non boost.
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    @[RR] ryyst wtf all these people come from lol
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Deynnisp said:

I'm sure it's been mentioned but look into eliminating ghost shifting. Nos fail. And of late random spikes with rt. Meaning from one race to another rt is greatly higher when it seems you are doing everything pretty much the same.

Ghost Shifting is a whole other issue we will be looking into
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• holden24holden24 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I think the game needs more cars that you can buy with cash not diamonds nobody is gonna pay for diamonds if the game needs a lot of work. And also the game needs a auction for your cars so nobody gets shitted cause people don't wanna play fair. I've lost a lot of cars to the fact of unfair players when I first started out and I doubt raceing rivals developers is gonna read this
  • StinkFistStinkFist Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ill tell you what this game needs it needs to work properly focus on that before doing anything else.
    1. Ever since update 6.0 my tablet cannot run this game it's so choppy and laggy you wouldn't even want to play, was totally fine before ( it's not just my tablet lots of devices seem to have a hell of a time with the game)
    2. You guys focus a lot on making money off us players (dropping racer club after racer club or something to do with crates) this happens every week meanwhile bugs go unfixed for months or you cut peoples turf short what if those teams you cut short were rank 101-115 they had a good chance but you cut it short no compensation (this happened last turf for 9 of my members gave them a claim and reset points even tho it had a day left points after claim didn't count)
    3. Another bug who would of guessed- me and my father play the game and it seem like we have to restart the game almost every other car because when you load your garage the scroll bar will be blank like you don't own any cars
    4. Bug- this one I can understand cause it was added resently enough but the best part suggestion has a bug where it will try to select a part you already bought and crash the game happens a lot but was a great add for mass production of max cars
    5. And this is where I leave a suggestion removable conversions :/
    StinkFist said:

Ill tell you what this game needs it needs to work properly focus on that before doing anything else.

1. Ever since update 6.0 my tablet cannot run this game it's so choppy and laggy you wouldn't even want to play, was totally fine before ( it's not just my tablet lots of devices seem to have a hell of a time with the game)

2. You guys focus a lot on making money off us players (dropping racer club after racer club or something to do with crates) this happens every week meanwhile bugs go unfixed for months or you cut peoples turf short what if those teams you cut short were rank 101-115 they had a good chance but you cut it short no compensation (this happened last turf for 9 of my members gave them a claim and reset points even tho it had a day left points after claim didn't count)

3. Another bug who would of guessed- me and my father play the game and it seem like we have to restart the game almost every other car because when you load your garage the scroll bar will be blank like you don't own any cars

4. Bug- this one I can understand cause it was added resently enough but the best part suggestion has a bug where it will try to select a part you already bought and crash the game happens a lot but was a great add for mass production of max cars

5. And this is where I leave a suggestion removable conversions :/

• FuraiPinkerFuraiPinker Registered Users 13,302 Posts
    Chat. Always broken. You and the carbonated team can fix this. @[RR] Ryyst is there a reason for this happening?
    Additionally, as you can sort the order of cars in your garage (A-Z, Z-A, highest engine damage) perhaps those could be added for cars with 1000+ cars on their accounts?
  • The_Great_RR_ProThe_Great_RR_Pro Registered Users 5 Posts
    edited February 2017
    What we need is social buttons too add to our profiles on the game, so I can gain more Youtube subscribers
    And the boost trading system back, along with inventory trading
  • ilikethepinkiesilikethepinkies Registered Users 1 Posts
    This game needs a log in system. A lot of people have lost their phones etc... two never get their old accounts back,or its too hard to get back so they quit instead of trying. The turf lobbies should not show the names of the person you are pinking til after the race. That way you just see the car,and it would stop people from self crushing. Which would give new people,and teams a chance to be competitive. I.e. If I saw a jet. When clicking on it I would have the ability to race it. There would be a generic picture, of said car,and as soon as I locked in my bet pinks,or cash. Then I would find out who I'm racing,or when the race is over I would find out. Also, force change lobby room,or server every race. Having 1 or 2 teams win every week because they can build 500 cars,and lose them to themselves doesn't give other users an incentive to try for first. That alone would bring back old players,and rejuvenate the base that has been lost or dying. Fiber should be fired. They do nothing to help the game. In fact most offers don't work unless they are a download able offer. So new customers that see those options to do surveys feel ripped off. Customers don't blame that company they blame glu. I felt ripped off filling out tons of surveys that were supposed to be free to find out I got nothing for it,or in the end they wanted my credit card. Then I started to continually get spam emails,mail,or phone calls all for giving them my information. Which I didn't get any benefit out of. Also, there needs to be a way to stop people from being hacked. A lot of people that spent thousands on this game quit,because someone in a foreign country stole their garage. The players council should not be people that the community doesn't trust. So far almost everyone that's been invited to the players council have been people that are solely out to line their pockets, and rarely does anyone on them have a deep concern for this wonderful game. There's more stuff I could talk about,but that's a few of the problems that should be addressed off the top of my head.

Someone that sincerely loves your product,
    Conrad Young

null
  • clahckclahck Registered Users 7 Posts
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="[RR] Ryyst"><blockquote class="Quote" rel="its_wreckless">A trading system would be cool but would be really hard</blockquote>

True, we've been discussing it for years. </blockquote>

They could make it like another lobby you go into and you have to both select the terms of the deal from a list of options and they have to match before it lets it happen. There could be an option and scroll menu (like when you bet) for the rrc amount and you can click a check mark to include your car. So if I buy a car from you for 3m, I would select to send 3m and would check to include your car. You would do the same thing. Check to include your car and select 3m from me. Then click trade button. If they don't match, trade button doesn't become selectable.
    And as everyone said, NOS REMOVAL! AND WEIGHT REDUCTION REMOVAL! those would be lit, and release further cars with the ability to use rrc, I hate buying gems
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    ^ no
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • iiboondoxiiiiboondoxii Registered Users 1 Posts
    We want more cars in showroom that we can buy with racing rivals money n 20,000 gems
  • CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    Not sure if this has been mentioned.
    I would like to but multiples of cars from the showroom. Like if I wanted to buy 10 z28 I can enter the number I want instead of doing it 10 different times.
    Thank you
    Welcome Back!!
  • Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    holy hell barely see any OG's on this thread mainly new accts.
  • MrRagerMrRager Registered Users 14 Posts
    We need hookers....midget hookers....and blow
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    edited February 2017
    Some suggestions I would like to see mentioned in the second post.

Friend Acceptance-when you hit add friend it sends a friend request to their inbox and they can either accept or deny. I hate getting random idiots asking me for trades or to sell cars along with ppl randomly following me into lobbies. This will also stop some of the lobby jumpers that follow noobs around to low lobbies just to sand bag and steal cars.

View Garage-when I am trying to do a trade with some one or just to add thwm as a friend it loads their garage up and sometimes makes my phone crash. Especially annoying when they have 300+ cars. Make it so when you enter their name in find friend it doesnt load the garage unless you hit the "view garage" button.

Trade House/swap meet- Just as in real life there is swap meets for cars and parts. There is a big one every year here in Carlise Pa. This can be programmed similiar to the join function for lobbies. One player can go to the "swap meet" or "trade house" what ever you want to call it and then a "join" button to meet them there. Each player then can have a drop down menu where they can enter in specific parameters such as "car, multiple cars, cash, car+cash, cars+cash, inventory etc" after you enter in what each person is trading there is a confirm for each player and once each party confirms the trade/sell is accepted. This is pretty much how it goes now but eliminates the chances of scamming.

I know that trading and selling is unsupported but the developers are living in a hole if they do not admit that is a huge part of the game.

Lobbies-there really should be a lobby placed between 1668 and the 1690 aka max lobby. That way if you are running a maxed S class you are not placed same lobby as the maxed R and up cars along with giving better points if a player choses to run a R and up class car but doesnt want to add nos. 1668 is to small of points to run most R and up class cars but then max you are out gunned if you do not add nos.

Will post more when I get more ideas.
  • superbeast666superbeast666 Registered Users 2,001 Posts
    Could we have a system that instead of scrolling through garage, we could put in the name of car we want? Like camaro z28 or Stella. It would be much easier.
    ign superbeast75
    My Voucher
  • ianmackianmack Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please take the wheels, under glow & paints out of the gold, silver & bronze crates! That crap should be in performance crate or customise section. Also recently you have started putting naked carbon parts in crates also!!! That's what the performance crate is for! I for one will not purchase another crate until the "booby prizes" are gone!!
  • FAULK222FAULK222 Registered Users 19 Posts
    1 the font is to small and contrast is to blue, race results screen need to show just that the results clearly you have 3 or 4 other screens if you really want to look at the cars car list in the garage is to small also just overall size of the fonts are to small and contrast is bad.

2 make it so you can see what lobby a car is in without going into turf and asking what lobby this is then getting mad because your 50 tuned car is in 56 lobby

3 a place that shows what rating your car will be IF you install a part or parts ex. my car is at 1654 and if i install pro a up pipe it will be 1655 rated
    holden24 said:

I think the game needs more cars that you can buy with cash not diamonds nobody is gonna pay for diamonds if the game needs a lot of work. And also the game needs a auction for your cars so nobody gets shitted cause people don't wanna play fair. I've lost a lot of cars to the fact of unfair players when I first started out and I doubt raceing rivals developers is gonna read this

• Terry231Terry231 Registered Users 2 Posts
    We need the offers to actually pay on time. I'm tired of waiting for 2 weeks after sending valid proof before I can the gems I'm owed.
  • SlickRacer702SlickRacer702 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would love to see an option for underglow to purchase via gems. I know they have crate exlusive but when all we need is that glow to finish our custom car we have to spend a bunch on crates we dont want. Or possibly just an accessories crate. Where you can get custom lights, glows , wheels, body parts.

But an option to spend on lights for gem prices such has the high dollar gem wheel.

Games still fun as ever keep up the good work!
  • BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    I like the menu for the garage like eligible for turf and eligible for showdown but when the cars are displayed they show the lowest rated first so I have to swipe all the way to find my best car. It would be better to display showing the higher rated cars first that way I can get to my best cars quicker.
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed