Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Glu support whack af!

warcry16os7warcry16os7 Registered Users 52 Posts
edited January 2017 in Help!
So okay, I have proof that a hacker used apk to cheat my race and win by barely enough with an illegitimate time. So I go to glu and they said it's legit (almost 2 weeks later of course) and I ask for another look which takes like a week. When they get back to me it's still "legit" that a zonda ran a 6.595 with a .110 rt. And they dodged my questions about the errors I get when trying to send a message, and all the other problems I mentioned. Oh and the file size limit prevents you from showing solid proof so your claim looks like shit. Like I'm sorry glu but this has to stop, I've been bounced around like this before and it turned out I was right.

Screenshots of my point
http://m.imgur.com/jTObeZl

Comments

• antjciullaantjciulla Registered Users 130 Posts

So okay, I have proof that a hacker used apk to cheat my race and win by barely enough with an illegitimate time. So I go to glu and they said it's legit (almost 2 weeks later of course) and I ask for another look which takes like a week. When they get back to me it's still "legit" that a zonda ran a 6.595 with a .110 rt. And they dodged my questions about the errors I get when trying to send a message, and all the other problems I mentioned. Oh and the file size limit prevents you from showing solid proof so your claim looks like ****. Like I'm sorry glu but this has to stop, I've been bounced around like this before and it turned out I was right.

Screenshots of my point

http://m.imgur.com/jTObeZl

They have anti-cheat's implemented in game level and server level. They do not need to see the screenshot for proof, as everything in the game is logged. If they say this it is "legit", I would let it go and just move on.

IGN: antjciulla

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    So Customer Service rarely uses screenshot as proof of anything, they go by their own logs. Unfortunately, screenshots are too easy to manipulate so they just don't bother in cases like this. They do have a set of criteria for determining if a race is legit or not. As we improve our tools, the better the info that CS will have in detecting abnormalities. They are working with what they are given.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager