Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Fyber Lagging On Paying Gems

antjciullaantjciulla Registered Users 130 Posts
edited February 2017 in Talk About Racing Rivals
I did everything the Fyber offer asked for: I created a new account. Waited 2 days before putting in a ticket and then sent them my SS via email when I did submit a ticket Sunday evening and have heard nothing back. Did they offer too many points or something? It was that offer for 8952 gems by upgrading your town hall in mobile strike to 15 for new players. I spent like $5 in the game and got it done in 45 minutes. And just really want my gems.
IGN: antjciulla

Comments

• Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    I'm waiting on the same thing. One ticket was sent in on Sunday - received my payout this morning. I have two other tickets for other offers that I sent in on Monday (as I had to wait 2 days for the estimated time of payout / completion to expire)....still waiting on those.
  • JSE RacingJSE Racing Registered Users 1,573 Posts
    Lol good luck guys im owed over 28k gems last i counted all the undone offers. Some from almost 3 years ago.
  • M&GM&G Registered Users 276 Posts
    If it sounds to good to be true than it's probably not true.

The only awards that seems to go through are watching the videos or the small rewards under a 200 gems. On the smaller payouts it didn't matter if I finished early or not. As long as the requirements were met I received the gems.

I would avoid messaging them or use a junk email as you'll get bombarded with junk after you report it.
  • DerangedMenaceDerangedMenace Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    edited February 2017
    M&G said:

If it sounds to good to be true than it's probably not true.

The only awards that seems to go through are watching the videos or the small rewards under a 200 gems. On the smaller payouts it didn't matter if I finished early or not. As long as the requirements were met I received the gems.

I would avoid messaging them or use a junk email as you'll get bombarded with junk after you report it.

Too*
    Learn the difference between the words too and to, and then and than. They're one syllable words, how hard can it be? Lol
    You're welcome
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5354646/derangedmenace-vouch-page-285#latest
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    edited February 2017
    They finally gave me the 6200 gems they owed me for over a week after I sent in ss 5x's. If course it was too late for racer club or fararri crates. But hey I finally got paid..
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • ARES_NiiTROzzARES_NiiTROzz Registered Users 11,616 Posts
    took em 2 days for em to get back to me. after that it was each night i got emails from them
    IGN:
    ARES NiiTROzz (one space in between)
    ARES NiiTROzz4 (one space in between)
  • antjciullaantjciulla Registered Users 130 Posts

They finally gave me the 6200 gems they owed me for over a week after I sent in ss 5x's. If course it was too late for racer club or fararri crates. But hey I finally got paid..

That is what I wanted. i could have had all the ferraris, including the enzo

• CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Yup...fyber is slackin, AGAIN...not even gonna bother puttin in a ticket... It's usually a waste of time

• Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Just received the rest of mine this morning. Up to 9217 gems now. Cmon crate sale, racer club, etc!
    I called them out on Twitter. And had my gems in less than 45 minutes. Lol they immediately messaged me and got my ticked number. Took less than five minutes after I sent them it that I recieved my 8900 gems

• aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Nice^^^^
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi

Nice^^^^

I agree. Good support on the twitter end :D

• RespectbyK0RespectbyK0 Registered Users 1 Posts
    They have quit paying me for any offers now.... they owe me about 15k In gems over time. Almost all were big offers and some small to medium offers. But I haven't received any gems in the last 2 days for completing the offers.... I'm pissed