Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I love what I do :) / Non-RR Related

Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
edited January 2017 in Off Topic Chat
There isn't no better feeling than fixing your own car and making sure it runs #pukwheelstuds
https://youtu.be/jAg-xrXBIRQ

Comments

• penismightierpenismightier Registered Users 939 Posts
    edited January 2017
    What in the holy hell is that turd????

Looks like poop and vomit combined to make an ugly bastard baby
  • Shadey960Shadey960 Registered Users 9,345 Posts
    I'm sorry @penismightier I got distracted by your profile pic is that gun yours? Cant be your just a kid trying to insult my car go back and play with your leap frog. ;)

• dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Nice primo. Even better when those your nuckles being busted
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    dwdtuning said:

Nice primo. Even better when those your nuckles being busted

Hooray for air tools!
    Yea @dwdtuning these 90s hondas came with the retarded hub over rotor than the usual better rotor over hub

@Roush Sport no air tools here my man str8 hammer out and in had to seat ii in with a lug nut

• penismightierpenismightier Registered Users 939 Posts
    I am all for spending money and time on cars to make them better, but as the saying goes.... you can't polish a turd. You've got more into the wheels than the dang car is worth lol.

And yes that is my rifle, it is quite distracting!
  • DualShocker182DualShocker182 Registered Users 5,257 Posts
    That's a nice Toyota Camry you got there

IGN: DualShocker182
    "Rapper, Memer, and Lobby-Cleaner"
  • Mr__Ryan352Mr__Ryan352 Registered Users 2,089 Posts
    @DualShocker182 just saw this :lol: funniest thing ive ever seen
    IGN: Turboracer352
  • Koaleader171Koaleader171 Registered Users 457 Posts
    What's it matter how the car looks to all of you? Its his car, that he's put his own blood sweat and tears into. Sure its not the prettiest, but its his, I can't blame him for being proud of putting work into it. Maybe when y'all get a car of your own instead of driving your mommies you might understand lol. I got ya @Shadey960 glad you got it running bub
    "Whether you win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning."
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts

That's a nice Toyota Camry you got there

sometimes you have me dying
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts

What's it matter how the car looks to all of you? Its his car, that he's put his own blood sweat and tears into. Sure its not the prettiest, but its his, I can't blame him for being proud of putting work into it. Maybe when y'all get a car of your own instead of driving your mommies you might understand lol. I got ya @Shadey960 glad you got it running bub

your right, half the people talking garbage are the ones that cant afford a car