Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Curious....

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Hey all,

So as Kolbe mentioned on one of his posts, we will be putting together a summit of players.

I already have some people in mind, but as we.. or rather I have been criticized for some of my previous choices, I was curious as to who you would like to see represent you in a summit.

This does not mean this person will be invited, I just want to get a feel on who you think would be good, and to make this interesting, no suggesting yourself, and give us a brief explanation of why you think this person represents you in the RIvals Community.

So here is your chance to provide us with feedback on who you think is a great candidate to talk about the game with the folks over at Carbonated.

Who: (Forum Name or FB Name)
Why You Think This Person is Qualified:
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Prev134

Comments

• SicaSica Registered Users 3 Posts
    edited February 2017
    Jerry Rajer

he has a vast knowledge of what players like or dislike, he has a big touch on the community needs.

Joe Weymouth(PigPenTheOneAndOnly)

has a variety of knowledge in cars, what players most need.Can give a big amount of opinions about alot of stuff
  • greenburnout303greenburnout303 Registered Users 1,975 Posts
    edited February 2017
    #popularitythread

That being said I believe Mr @dwdtuning has plenty of experience with on the racing and collecting side of this game. Not only that, it seems that he has an aggressive approach with his ideas which I believe this game needs in order to survive.
  • pantherspeedpantherspeed Registered Users 1 Posts
    Pigpentheoneandonly
  • PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    :)
  • Truefire223Truefire223 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Why not ask people that have been playing for years? Everyone I race with now has been playing for 2-3 years. Hell I even remember 3.0 when it came out. I'm not making a claim for myself to be picked for the summit (though it'd be fun to lay out some ideas that could help), but pick your loyal racers, not people that claim they know what could help n turn around and suggest ridiculousness.
  • The_Rumor_TrollThe_Rumor_Troll Registered Users 140 Posts
    Joe Weymouth & Daniel Powell from Facebook got my vote
  • The_Rumor_TrollThe_Rumor_Troll Registered Users 140 Posts
    From the forums I vote for @Roush Sport
  • greenburnout303greenburnout303 Registered Users 1,975 Posts
    @Truefire223 all players at last years summit were playing since the beginning. New players will help the process as well as the OG's
  • StraiinzStraiinz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Mikehouser1 from the forums has quite a bit of knowledge about what players would like and dislike and has had some great ideas that would no doubt positively affect the Racing Rivals community.
    Jason Andrews

Extensive knowledge about what has worked and has not. Great ideas to help flow of game and overall quality of game. Runs a team that is worldwide team and can have ideas from the whole team. Racing for 4 years

Bobby Frame

Has gathered ideas for people from the last summit that never got set or thought of. Out of the box ideas, yet sensible updates. Racing for 3 years

Zach Jaap

Had his fair share of ideas about making the game great again, none of which can be shared yet. He can reach the racers that can't voice their opinion because they're not very well known. The voices of those that might best help the game. Racing for 4 years
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Forum members

@2HIPSI
    @hexxum001
    @ReppintheNo

Hands down best racers I know.
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
    @greenburnout303 that's kinda what I'm saying. They should have a mix of racers, maybe those who have been racing for years but never heard of or those who have just been racing for a short time but knows what everyone may want
  • ishy_legendishy_legend Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think ishy would be a great choice, he knows the in's and out's of this game and will help you guys fix all fraudulent issues and how to prevent them from happening. He also turfs on the number 1 team (drama kingz), which he is a co leader. Great choice in my eyes
  • tmagic615tmagic615 Registered Users 1 Posts
    edited February 2017
    Richard Reyes
    Todd Hardway
    Daniel Powell
    Dominic Brown
    Joe Weymouth
    Hoang Vu
    Heather McCommon
    Simon Dunston
    Ken Stanczykowski
    James Carricato
    Timothy Boswinkle
    Jason Ashworth

All are very active in game and in racing rivals community. They dont all share the same views, but would offer good suggestions on improvements for the game from a players perspective. Some are into tuning a lot as well as some are very active in the trade market.
  • JHARDWAYJHARDWAY Registered Users 205 Posts
    Joe weymouth

Great help to the rr community on off the track.
  • Stu1320Stu1320 Registered Users 3 Posts
    edited February 2017
    Todd Hardway
    Daniel Powell
    Joe Weymouth
    Lex Montero

All of these guys make a great impact on the game whether it is making pages to benefit both new and experienced racers, assisting in tuning, sheer entertainment or developing a group just for fellow players to sell or converse. The amount of hour they have put into there pages, the game and their fan bases should be noted I think.
  • nopi2008nopi2008 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Todd hardway
    Joe Weymouth
    Hands down shouldnt even be a ? They are have what is true nature of rr they have never cheated always given back to rr and its players spend most there time given and both have picked threw the game to show new players how to race be a contender these two should be working for glu i back both these guys up and will forever got there back anythime anywhere mistake let these two be over looked
  • 710friendly710friendly Registered Users 1 Posts
    Well I would say Pigp3n and RacingGamerSlovenia frm YouTube.. sorry I don't know their names
  • 12HDM0412HDM04 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I nominate Kristen Correia. Very intelligent woman and very passionate about the game. She's outspoken but also knows how to listen. Fearless woman
  • KevoKevo Registered Users 30 Posts
    I'd nominate Nick Servino ign Bird2726 leader of Samcrow Racing one the oldest if not the oldest top 25 / 5 teams in the game my other choices would include Joe Weymouth *Pigpen* , Daniel Powel , Ken Stanzykowski and Conrad Young all of the guys mentioned are relevant and have good ideas to make Racing Rivals Great Again ! Although I may not agree with all of them.
  • SerdarYılmazSerdarYılmaz Registered Users 9 Posts
    edited February 2017
    1.Joe Weymouth (pigpen)
    2.Jerry Rajer (Racinggamerslovenia)
    3.Damaster543 (golden nightmare)
    4.Daniel Powell (Grim Racing)
    I love big youtube (tunes/cars/pinks/cash races) i love
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts
    Pigpen bandwagon
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• SerdarYılmazSerdarYılmaz Registered Users 9 Posts

Pigpen bandwagon

Name Joe Weymouth
  • jeremyw55jeremyw55 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Todd Hardaway Jr
    Joe weymouth
  • 23CHIEF2323CHIEF23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I pick Lex Drama.. think outside the box
  • 23CHIEF2323CHIEF23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lex Montero Is he's fb name thanks
  • 804theriddler804theriddler Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lex Montero ( lex drama)
  • draftmotodraftmoto Registered Users 82 Posts
    I think Lex Montero (Lex Drama) should be part of the players council... he's devoted his life to the game including 2 divorces from both of his wife's due to refusing to stop racing rivals he is on 24/7 and spends thousands of dollars on the game to run top 1 every week including training players to become better players and showing them how to have a fun time he has more knowledge than most individuals and would be a great asset to the community
  • CochilocooCochilocoo Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lex Montero FB name (Lex Drama) Hands down not even a question
  • putarrputarr Registered Users 1 Posts
    I nominate lex montero. He has been a long term player,he understands and help alot of players plus on top of that makes great live race video which alot of people enjoy
This discussion has been closed.