Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Curious....

Comments

• sumb1tch420sumb1tch420 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lex Montero aka Lex Drama his track record speaks for itself 2 divorces = RR 4life
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Lol looks like drama kingz out in force today.. lol
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • WOLVERINE34WOLVERINE34 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Todd Hardway Jr. He would bring voice of the community to be heard. Definitiely not a yes boss guy n runs several groups n is admin on Pigpen group.
  • JBFAB25JBFAB25 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Todd Hardway Jr (The Bearded Clamm) is my vote. Stand up guy. Posts lots of helpful videos to help the new racers out. Has a good knowledge of ways to help RR run smoother. Clamm to California
  • FNNDBMFNNDBM Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lex Montero aka Lex drama
  • DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    Lex Montero,
    Richard Reyes
    Todd Hardway
    Daniel Powell
    Joe Weymouth

All of these guys make a great impact on the game whether it is making pages to benefit both new and experienced racers, assisting in tuning, sheer entertainment or developing a group just for fellow players to sell or converse. The amount of hours they have put into there pages, the game and their fan bases should be appreciated and taken into consideration.
  • BL3CKBL3CK Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lex Montero for Player council
  • greenburnout303greenburnout303 Registered Users 1,975 Posts
    edited February 2017
    Lex has a thread on fb asking for players to vote for him. Way to self vote AND self crush
  • connermilne17connermilne17 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Lex drama aka lex Montero
    I pick lex because he had helped out the racing rivals community and he make a good impact on the game
  • HOLYGHOSTHOLYGHOST Registered Users 2 Posts
    Richard Reyes
    Todd Hardway
    Daniel Powell
    Tee Pillow
    Dominic Brown
    Joe Weymouth
    Hoang Vu
    Heather McCommon
    Simon Dunston
    Ken Stanczykowski
    James Carricato
    Timothy Boswinkle
    I believe you should consider all these people as they're here to help the community and will look out for the best interest of all and not themselves. but there needs some sort of structure and most important thing is communication.
  • Ridahz2015Ridahz2015 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Dominic Brown (Facebook)
    Lex Montero (Facebook)
    Conrad Young (Facebook)
    Daniel Powell (Facebook)

These would be my choice. They all would have a great bit of info to provide in my opinion and wouldn't be afraid to speak there mind I'm sure. There are a lot of issues that need to be sorted and only certain people who devote a lot of time to RR and the community on groups can solve.
  • PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    I think Dave Rivera would be a great addition to the RR council. He knows the game in and out, has been playing for over 3 years and is a good guy all around and knows the market and people all around. I would also recommend Alexander Montero (Lex Drama) for the player council. He also knows what people like, runs top 1 every week, and knows all about the game. Good friend and awesome player all around also like Dave
  • thunderbomb3thunderbomb3 Registered Users 5 Posts
    To represent the game, I would bring in players who haven't been there before. I don't question the skills, intentions, or ability of former invitees. However, I would like to see a fresh group of experienced players invited.

My picks would be Michael Lindberg ign TheKnowing, and Brian Ochiltree ign 95builtsohc. They are both devoted, skilled, fearless, and opinionated racers here. They have built their street credit the right way by being legit, and thinking outside the box when it comes to tuning, and racing. Their garages are built on earned cars, not bought or gifted. They are also very outspoken about their feelings towards the self crushing teams that have turned many racers away from turfing, and the game in general.

Self crushing and ghost shifting need to be eradicated from this game to become more balanced. These two individuals refrain from those practices even though they are well aware of the top teams doing it, but they continue to race, and try to legitimately win without cheating the game.
  • Mr Alvin72Mr Alvin72 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Personally I think you guys should setup up a conference call with top leaders who turf every week. I would love to be nominated but I think you should pick Lex Drama (I don't always agree with him but he has the community interest) As for myself I'd like to chip in some ideas.

Mr Alvin72
  • NVRFRSTNVRFRST Registered Users 1 Posts
    Todd Hardway Jr (aka) THE BEARDED CLAMM
    Joe Weymouth (aka) PIGPENTHEONEANDONLY

These two gentlemen have helped not only me but thousands of racers achieve tremendous amounts of pinks and rrc. They deserve to go to the rr committee and speak for all us racers out there that enjoy the game.
  • macmac Registered Users 12 Posts
    Jeffery contreras
    Lex montero
  • 0BOND0JAMEBOND70BOND0JAMEBOND7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This comment is copied and pasted from my fb post, nominating Jason A. Thank you for everyone that put your boy up in the vote ✊✊much appreciated

Jason Ashworth (facebook) is my vote. Beast tuner. Long time player with alot of inside connections with a ton of players in the community i think. Leader/Co on his teams and collaborations. Many idea's and alot of insight. I also think. Hardly any negative feedback to bash the game. Mostly just seen him suggest ways to improve it. Also feel agood rep for the game. Bc many will/should listen to what he has to say
  • Reggi85Reggi85 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I've played since the game dropped and I've pretty much seen it all. Having said that, about a year ago I was approached about a possible seat at the table of a players council that was being discussed by the developers, only to be rejected due to the fact that I didn't agree with ghost shifting and ever since it has left a bitter taste in my mouth about this council. Seems to historically be more of a popularity vote from what I've seen, and the people that have anything to say otherwise are silenced immediately. I disagreed with the powers that be about 1 aspect of the game and I was never contacted again, not because I didn't have things I believed would help the game in other areas. I believe that people need to nominate the ones that truly want change for the better of everyone, not the few. Since I've refused to recognize "ghost shifting" as a legitamate tactic, I can't therefor nominate some of the biggest names in the game, but what I want to do is to get the game back to its roots where EVERYONE that plays is on an EQUAL playing field. Making the game more challenging without all the slight of hand has always been a top priority. I am not saying I want to get on this council per say, but I would like to see some changes that I believe are desperately needed and would make the game more enjoyable for the entire community, not just the top 1%. [RR] Ryyst, feel free to contact me in private, I don't care about popularity or traveling all the way to California for an expensive meet and greet, just email me dude, way cheaper lol. Oh and I nominate Joe Weymouth (PIGP3N) because he's a pioneer and has been trying to advance this game on multiple social media formats for years, long before ghost shifting ever was recognized as a glitch that GLU allowed to be exploited
  • andrew627andrew627 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I nominate Lex Montero. Hes very active within large Facebook groups that deal with racing rivals and will listen to the community to help communicate the issues with the game that we experience to the developers of the game.
  • macmac Registered Users 12 Posts
    Dave Myers
  • kingpen126kingpen126 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 8,115 Posts

Pigpen bandwagon

Name Joe Weymouth
    Don't need to know or care
    IGN:KING OF PENS
    IGN:PAGANI PLAZA - on to the next thing lol

• DjMaslakDjMaslak Registered Users 12 Posts
    DjMaslak...maybe haha
  • aew9086aew9086 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I vote lex montero
  • justin23justin23 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lex montero(Lex drama)
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    @Lexdrama lol
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • karmasuckzkarmasuckz Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
    Mike Worth , Brandon Lee , Lex Montero
  • RUTHLESS1RUTHLESS1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lex Drama, MrAlvin72, Prodigal Grim, HolyGhost. They are all good guys on and off the track. They can all be a very big asset to the player counsel.
  • els893els893 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i Vote Mr lex montero, my reasons he a turfer he knows what we need what we want he listens to us, also understands our request's
  • FinorrFinorr Registered Users 1 Posts
    I vote Lex montero.
  • daveb3774daveb3774 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lex drama ...
    Mainly because he was very active in, and successful in helping glu find out and repair, the mass hack that many were using ..
    Daniel Powell for his dedication and knowledge of the tuning system
    And myself,,MARYLAND MENACE
    DAVID BUSSICK
This discussion has been closed.