Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Curious....

Comments

• wcolton63wcolton63 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think Lex Drama (Alex montero) would be a good choice because he runs the top team in drama kingz. And he is active in the Facebook racing rivals community and helps out the community by making tunes for cars etc.
  • shtoobieshtoobie Registered Users 7,944 Posts
    edited February 2017
    So many new accounts.
  • chicoathchicoath Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lex drama all the way
  • Terry231Terry231 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lex Drama
  • lokitoh3lokitoh3 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Lex Montero (Lex Drama)

He is a big turfer and know what we want he dedicate hes life to the game he help glu fix problems of hacks and glitch he will be good at all
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    We might have a case of voter fraud. Or just new trump of forums.
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • kaido34kaido34 Registered Users 1 Posts
    LEX MONTERO (LEX DRAMA)
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Here is the problem, the real racers that dont self promote or self crush on a top 5 team won't get recognition. This game has become all about who makes a youtube channel or who makes the WR page......
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Why I voted for you ↑
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • leafmeatleafmeat Registered Users 3,123 Posts
    ok who the **** keeps making new accounts
    ign is meatleaf for now on im usiing a mm every deal I make
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
    @dwdtuning your right there with me buddy, i dont turf race religiously anymore as I'm disgusted with this whole self crush era

• leafmeatleafmeat Registered Users 3,123 Posts
    edited February 2017
    Post deleted because there is no need to call out people
    ign is meatleaf for now on im usiing a mm every deal I make
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
  • totalfluffineztotalfluffinez Registered Users 2 Posts
    @Lexdrama , Great Racer , And would actually be a good voice for most of us
  • boberts427boberts427 Registered Users 2 Posts
    i nominate Daniel, Prodigal Grim. He represents honest play and changed the game tuning and runing the records page, he has helped a lot of people because he loves the game and advocates for the community, with alot of RR knowledge and understanding of gaming in general, he also isnt apart of the shady stuff that you see others doing, integrity is important because the few people selected will represent everyone that plays Racing Rivals and that needs to be someone legit, 3 years ive been playing and Daniel has always played the right way
    Lex Drama is a joke, if it wasn't for self crush the guy couldn't create a lobby tune to save his life

• omargonzalezquilesomargonzalezquiles Registered Users 3 Posts
    I nominate, Pigpen, Lex Montero, and Damaster543
  • shadowkillershadowkiller Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lex Montero
  • dulwhitedulwhite Registered Users 118 Posts
    Instead of nominating anybody, I think player council should not happen until gameplay is fixed to the same level of smoothness as it was in 5.3 or better. I'm not saying revert, I'm saying 6.0 has made the game decline in performance and needs prompt resolution.

PRIORITY
  • brett18murraybrett18murray Registered Users 131 Posts
    Facebook name lex montero is who I nominate he has always helped and have been honest with everyone... he has nothing to hide and doesn't care about all his haters so I nominate him
  • TRYAGAINLATERTRYAGAINLATER Registered Users 1 Posts
    I would nominate Pigpen/Craig Wood/Todd Hardway jr. I beleive these would be some good choices you couldnt go wrong with
  • DietzstructionDietzstruction Registered Users 666 Posts
    Nominate @187redrum781

M f'n mic drop son
  • EllusionistGioEllusionistGio Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    i would say @dwdtuning , from what i have seen around, he seems to have some greats. he knows whats best for RR.
  • ManguMangu Registered Users 2 Posts
    FB: Lex Montero
    FB Page : Drama House

Because he is a live motivator, also helped ya with the APK file. So that's someone trying to help with the game, and not just promote the game. So yes, LEX MONTERO overrules these YouTube promoters.
  • AGHORAAGHORA Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lex montero.
  • waynestatic1waynestatic1 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I vote for Lex Montero. He has alway helped me with any questions relating to game play. One of my good friends in the rr community. Good guy and knows the inner workings of the game.
  • DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    @dwdtuning
    @2hipsi
    @ReppintheNo
    @hexxum001

Myself if you want the bottom of the barrel
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • Thepro1Thepro1 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lex Montero
  • RicerEaterRicerEater Registered Users 1 Posts
    I nominate Lex Drama, hands down one of the most legit racers i know, hands down deserves a spot in the council
  • Draft Tach 345Draft Tach 345 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Not gonna bother anyone thats has been there before. I Nominate Kristen Correia. One of the few people mentioned that motivation isn't profiting from the game but giving to the community. Also like to nominate Gil Davis. Leader of one of the longest running 50 gem team would give the council another perspective from the community. Noticed most of the representation comes from top teams while your lower ranked turfers don't get much of a voice.
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    All of these clowns with on post voting for that clown Lex Montero. Go back to self crushing ya gobbers.
This discussion has been closed.