Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What does the game need?

1234568Next

Comments

• andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    These are my suggestion

Add some old cars back, at least the rare and crate ones

The game needs more festive cars and pls give the gift instead of paying for them.

The game needs to add daily rewards. Idk about you guy but sometimes the daily challenge can get immpossibe.

We need a way to remove nos. For example you get one of your dream cars from pinks hoping to tune it but you found out that it has nos. So you can't tune it.

Also add more German companies like Porsche and Audi. It will be nice to see a 2002 Audi A6 Station Wagon. My fav.

Also on the good side. I love how you guys added a class r in the crates.
    And a rare one too.
    And also how you can obtain rare turf and vaulted cars from the performance crates too. Dont remove them.

Thanks for reading and for racing rivals my favourite car game in the world.

Thanks.
    My user is Fastcars1234 if you want to add me.
  • waynestatic1waynestatic1 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Please fix issue if tie race losses. And also if someone clicks out to home screen to hold the lights it should be automatic loss for the person who left the race. Please add option to buy more than one car at a time in showroom. Please make it so when you hit chat button it takes you to team chat first, please add a search feature to find cars faster in garage and or by lobby rate, please make it if you challenge someone and they leave lobby just as you challenge them to be able to cancel race instead of waiting for nothing. Please make chicken out option without waiting in turf... just like multiplayer. Please make it so you can tell what lobby you are in without having to ask everyone what lobby it is, should say next to the track name. Please make a no boost tab to go with the pinks,cash no bets option, so I quit seeing no boost all the time. Please make it when in chat that when you scroll up to read something it doesn't bring you to bottom every time someone comments. Thank you
  • r1y2a3n420r1y2a3n420 Registered Users 11 Posts
    I would like to see rating listed above cars in open lobby due to everyone jumping lobbies to scam people. Putting up your flags means they can only challange you in which that its listed. Such as if you have a very nice car and only want to money race. If your green flag is up they can't pink you. After purchase in showroom I wish it wouldnt go back to garage. Takes forever buying 20+ cars to get ready for turf. Realistic engine sounds. Its really upsetting when my Chevelle sounds like a rice rocket. Rwd drive cars should be able to pick the nose up with enough power and perfect launch. Nitro nation even has this. If you could take nitro nation and combine that with RR it would be a perfect game. As for ACC's this is a drag racing game so why are we forced to only use ghetto trash wheels? Everyone knows you can't use rubber bands and 20in wheels on the track and expect to get traction. There should be a weld racing drag wheel and tire combo that we can purchase. Fat tires out back and skinny up front. Even if the kit was a mill per car I'd buy them no questions asked. There's many more but that's enough from me
  • slim777slim777 Registered Users 27 Posts
    edited February 2017
    So this is a voice from new player. I want glu make this game more realistic haha. here's my little note for glu, i want a fair game thats mean no ghost shifting anymore, can u make a different lobby for boost and without boost? And what happend with hommage, 2000 impreza sti, etc? Why i got better time with early shift? Come on fix that. Maybe for future u can allow us to remove a few parts like removing nos was installed. And effect from turbo and supercharge idk with other ppl, but i feel supercharge is like turbo lag in low rpm and the turbo like supercharge no lag in low rpm, u make a real car why u not make a real characteristics from turbo and supercharge too? realistic engine sound from every car will be great to hear lol. Sorry im forget to write this, im going to drag race why u give me a big spoiler in costumize to reduce weight? Lol, im feel in fast and furious here. Once again u added a great and real cars here but not with ur feature in this game, at least im race with real cars lol. I think is enough lol

Thanks, Slim777
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Slim you get better times with early shift because not all cars shift best at perfect. Some cars are better early and some are late. This makes the game more challenging and forces you to learn how to drive different cars. If all cars were shifted best at perfect, the game would get boring and in maxed lobbies, the challenge of driving would fade quickly
  • r1y2a3n420r1y2a3n420 Registered Users 11 Posts
    @Ryyst better customer service. Just sent in a report. Had a race. I raised 3.5m after I raised the game said sending for about 60 sec then popped up improvements have been made to your acct. Rrc was removed from my acct and I did not get to race. They admitted this was a glitch and thanked me for letting them know mean while stating that my rrc was not returnable. I sent in pictures of issue to back up my statement and still told me to kindly piss off. This isn't right. Why should I not be refunded my rrc for an internal error with the system? Thanks for your time
  • DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    @r1y2a3n420; i agree with you. I just sent in a ticket basically explaining how i lost a recent car. That at the moment of me accepting pinks the game started to randomly lagg bad, frame dropping and all as the lights were being processed causing me to spin at launch. They said thank you but we can't do anything for you. All pinks races are final. SMH
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    Not even gonna lie or sugar coat here. While for the most part my customer service experience was excellent. There still were those times where they were basically saying "We don't give a f***, that not our problem" or the "Yeah, that is fishy as low hell but you took the risk, so piss off". Now, will there be CS changes in the future. Probably. Are they doing there overall best? Yes. Are they trying to screw over the players like everyone claims? Most certainly not.

And in all honesty, if even a tenth of you knew what it takes to run a game like this, you probably wouldn't be saying jack about it. But oh well, that's just the way it is. "Pun intended"
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Didn't read all the way thru all these posts and it's probably been suggested, but, I would LOVE to see purchasable custom vinyls...I've become more of a collector these days and would love for some of my cars t'be TRUE 1:1s...t'be able to lay down a few layers of custom graffix to our cars would be sick...could be lots of fun for us racers and collectors and a definite money maker for Glu/Carbonated...Not sure what would be involved in coding for sumthin like that but it would be a kick ass option if implemented

• turbo_dropturbo_drop Registered Users 43 Posts
    edited March 2017
    i would like to see a R3 R2 and X class campaign because personally i am collecting cars but i also think it would be nice,but instead of getting the car for free we should have to do a pink slip against the last person in the R class campaign but if you lose you get your car back each time until you are fast enough to get it and the car has to be either a S class car or a R class.also vinyls would be nice to have for each car of the game. I also would love to see a project car:a car that you could make either C class all the way up to R class,we as the players should have the choice to pick which rating(thats just me or is that anyone eles?)but we would have to find parts,engines,rims,body panels all that stuff. that to me as a long time player would be nice. :)

have a nice day&race more.

have a nice day&keep racing
  • dulwhitedulwhite Registered Users 118 Posts
    If you wanted to allow more realism to the game, allowing you to buy an ECU conversion that will increase REV limiter and change power output but increase engine damage per race substantially. Of course, cars without an engine computer shouldn't have the option, but the VW Jetta easily could get a 1650 rating, and the Mitsubishi Evo8 probably could get to 1665 rating
  • 1320_Killer1320_Killer Registered Users 2,283 Posts
    I miss bracket races :'(

IGN : 1320killer
  • crazycharocrazycharo Registered Users 14 Posts
    I wonder if they actually read these...

I wonder if it would make sense to have a new lobby at the higher level.. I.e. a 1673 lobby because the gap between the 1668 and the maxed lobbies (R3 cars now reach 1684 and 1685) is quite big. A 1673 lobby would allow the R class cars, which normally max out at 1679, to have a class where they are not outgunned by the R2 and R3 cars.

• Tavian660videoTavian660video Registered Users 7 Posts
    There should be easier way to get gems instead of buying them from play state or app store
    There is an easier way. Gems from showdown, daily challenges, turf and videos.
  • LUCKEY76LUCKEY76 Registered Users 838 Posts
    How about a day u can buy any car on the game with rrc no diamonds just rrc
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    Something realistic.. Just add the silouette of the driver behind the wheel. We do not want cars racing on their own. :) ...
    LUCKEY76 said:

How about a day u can buy any car on the game with rrc no diamonds just rrc

Wishfull thinking. I like your idea though. Not going to happen for obvious reasons.

I wonder if it would make sense to have a new lobby at the higher level.. I.e. a 1673 lobby because the gap between the 1668 and the maxed lobbies (R3 cars now reach 1684 and 1685) is quite big. A 1673 lobby would allow the R class cars, which normally max out at 1679, to have a class where they are not outgunned by the R2 and R3 cars.

What he ^^^ said !!!
    How about bling crates. You can have performance crates, turf crates, blueprint crates and crates that just have paints, headlights, underglow and rims.
    C y r u s said:

How about bling crates. You can have performance crates, turf crates, blueprint crates and crates that just have paints, headlights, underglow and rims.

Oh man ... You can't imagine how much I agree with you !!!!
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

Trust me - I'm reading these. The lobby idea - I can say that it's been suggested already, and has been well received. That, and also pushing the idea of allowing a chicken out button during turf...so that if you are in a max lobby in an S class car, for example, you don't have to keep waiting 30 seconds when you are being bombarded by challenges from R, R2, and R3 cars.
  • Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Maybe something cool like a four player race. I'm not about tournaments. Four players on the line at the same time. Just like you see two that are going to race, double it, four on the screen at the same time. Four times the SC and Cash. :D
  • Cobra_LegendCobra_Legend Registered Users 851 Posts
    Like if you want wide body's like liberty walk or ric..rocket bunny
    People with no life hurt me
    IGN cobra legend
    Will go first or use mm every deal

• robertfrankenrobertfranken Registered Users 2 Posts
    Also a trading system so people dont get scammed that would be very useful since people stop playing RR because they get scammed
  • DeynnispDeynnisp Registered Users 123 Posts
    @Roush Sport I understand. What gets me is the replies we get from customer service members when we send in PROOF of the cheating/glitching. It's Insulting once intelligence, especially players who have played this game probably longer than the customer service rep who is attending to emails. Down right insulting.
  • redskullredskull Registered Users 30 Posts
    edited March 2017
    Hi.

1 - It would be great to have option to buy t25 turf cars by introducing new crates in the shipyard. No one pinks these and unless you dip your wallet in the off game market there is no chance to ever get one. It would be great should common racers have this option.

2 - RRC are too way expensive to buy from the game. Everyone knows this. Its reality. Price should be heavily lowered.

3 - add a driver silhouette behind the wheel.

4 - introduce convertibles...and not convertibles with hard tops.

5 - New events. introduce boost free events. Just give the driver a one off option to race without the need to buy boosts. Should be fun especially in turf. Same for NOS. NOS free or NOS only events. You can expand to JDM NOS only and other NOS only events for example. With this option nos removal option would not be so important.

6 - option to add already existent body parts to wrapped cars. Example s2k, Nissan 370z skylines etc etc.

7 - raise the bet limit from the current 5mil to 10mill

8 - removal of the in game rule that we cannot transfer cars between accounts. Its a farce. Everyone has multiple accounts and everyone does it. Why keep on denying it

9 - removal of IGN renaming option. Its useless and only encourages scammers to continue with their scamning practices. The fee should be attributed to a nos removal option which is what everyone wants.

10 - paints , headlights, underglow as found in crates and used on cars should remain in the customisation options pertaining to the specific car the accessory was used on. Same as other accessories racers will need to pay a fee to use it again.

11 - accessories crates should be introduced. Leave all other crates for cars only.

13 - ghost shifting glitch removed. It was never meant to be in the game. Its an unfair competition for those who do not know how to use it.

14 - more lobbies between the 68 and max

15 - paint can be used on rims instead of cars.

16 - adding of ECU parts in the upgrades section.

17 - fixing of rims glitch. This is purely cosmetic. Some of the rims especially the twist rims. The left car side rim spokes are facing forward, the right side are facing backwards.

18 - last but not least. Thanks for the free turf crates and keep up the good work. One more turf car in the turf crates = one less turf car in the off game market. Nice job guys.
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    The problem with hackers is once GLU locked them down for a solid 2 weeks or so, something else would pop up then they'd did that. Then when they fix that one cheat by then a whole other glitch has popped up. The right never ends