Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Reporting Scamers

So I was playing tonight in a low room and there was 3 people from PR Company squad. They were trying to scam people for pinks. I was watching them closely. They managed to pink 3 people and get their cars. In replay I saw their times when they pinked some one so I jumped in the car that would win for sure. Came back to that same room and challenged one of them. And yes they still pinked me, so I won the race by a mile. And it said the race is a tie. So I challenge another guy from that squad and same thing. I won the race but it said the race was a tie. Is this a glitch they are using? The one particular player that I remember is S3NSOR3D from PR COMPANY

Comments

• Options
    RUN3 MachineRUN3 Machine Registered Users 218 Posts
    Interesting....
  • Options
    trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    You'll have better response and more players will see this if you put this under the unsupported sales section
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    I am in that team and they are all legit. and s3ncor3d isn't on the team. pr company is a team of people from Puerto rico. I have known them for some time and have never had a guy named s3nsor3d. I am co leader. I know nothing about that glitch. I will speak to them and ask them if they know a glitch or something to prevent it
  • Options
    stroddastrodda Registered Users 235 Posts
    I don't have any proof, but I don't think it was a hack that they were using. I won a pink race yesterday as well and the game said tie. I think it's just another case of crappy servers not communicating in time... just another system hiccup. Kinda like the DNF issue when information isn't received quickly enough by the server. Maybe nothing more than a glitch in the system and its just a failsafe to call it a tie. And I know twice in a row seems like a lot and it is... but issues in general have become more frequent recently.
  • Options
    Frustrated CustomerFrustrated Customer Registered Users 8 Posts
    Yes it could of been a coincidence, if they were not bragging about it.