Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Galaxy S7 Edge

2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
I just recently switched from an iPhone 7 plus to a Galaxy S7 Edge and the game play is worse than ios. The launch button is nearly impossible to find consistently, attempting to tap launch is a bad idea because the throttle sensitivity seems to be lagging horribly
OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Comments

• dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Welcome to my world
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    @dwdtuning the game has become useless to me now, really sucks.

• BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    Your lucky, I'm using a Galaxy Note5 and this shit is just terrible. The V20 is practically the same phone as the S7 in terms of specs and it is total garbage as well.
  • BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    Yupp on my wife iPhone 6s plus I get consistent perfect launch on my s7 edge maybe 1 out of 20 perfect
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    The launch button is fixed in the next update which will be submitted soon. Other than that, what else are you experiencing on that device?
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts

The launch button is fixed in the next update which will be submitted soon. Other than that, what else are you experiencing on that device?

It appears when you tap launch the throttle has a delay or lack of sensitivity

• GOFastGarageGOFastGarage Registered Users 67 Posts
    edited February 2017
    Have you tried adjusting the screen sensitivity in the phone options?