Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

[Update] Hyldnir Twitch Stream Plus Interview Updates

hyldnirhyldnir Registered Users 36 Posts
Hey Guys,
Just thought id give you all an update. I've been super busy dealing with an influx of people messaging me in game as well as on Facebook. I will get to everyones messages, and i'm sorry for the delays.

I have decided to start my own Facebook page. Please check it out and like it/follow it. www.facebook.com/hyldnir
I just ran a 5 Car Giveaway on the page. If this is something people would be interested in please let me know. Heres a link to watch how that one turned out.
https://youtu.be/K40ElkQnASo

As you all know I did a Q&A with PIGPEN last week. Here is the YT version of that (Audio starts @ 1min 40):
https://youtu.be/f9FxDyNL_U4?t=1m40s

So. What do I have planned for the month of March. Well I have a tonne of content to bring to everyone. Firstly I have rescheduled my Q&A with iPolitely. It will be happening this weekend so stay posted for that.

I have also been in talks with certain employees of GLU/Carbonated and they are keen to do a Q&A as well. So that will be happening in the upcoming weeks (get your questions ready they said they are happy to answer all of them).

The other stuff is in the works and I will keep you guys all posted.

All my content will be streamed live on twitch as you all know: www.twitch.tv/hyldnir

And dont forget the facebook page: www.facebook.com/hyldnir

Happy Racing - Crush Turf this Weekend - NO MERCY :smiley:

Hyld

Comments

• Options
    GuardonGuardon Registered Users 4,244 Posts
    How about you ask iPolitely about how he scammed @BlackfirePhoenix for a matte white rotana before he started yt?
    IGN:
    X CLASSIC X
    TUNER/TRADER
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @Guardon, I don't know if you and @BlackfirePhoenix are friends or not , but if he was scammed tell him to come to the stream on Saturday and ask himself.

You've mentioned this incident on a number of my posts, so it obviously affects you deeply. So if you feel that strongly about it , you should come too. For backup :)
  • Options
    I have not mentioned it on any of your previous posts bud
    IGN:
    X CLASSIC X
    TUNER/TRADER
  • Options
    Hmm so this makes me look like a dick haha. Someone else wrote the exact same thing almost word for word. Sorry for the accusation but my statement still stands. If he wants to discuss it , come to the stream Saturday and ask him
  • Options
    I'd rather not fight someone else's battle to be honest, if @BlackfirePhoenix would wanna come on the stream I'd like to see iPoltely's answer
    IGN:
    X CLASSIC X
    TUNER/TRADER
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Btw I liked the pigpen interview it was interesting and I gained some facts/knowledge from it
    IGN:
    X CLASSIC X
    TUNER/TRADER
  • Options
    Thanks man - good to hear positive feedback, if you liked that the GLU one will be a much watch
  • Options
    Now that's something I'd like to see
    IGN:
    X CLASSIC X
    TUNER/TRADER
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Maybe I'll get interviewed and I'll tell the story of how I got my name
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    HeyheyHeyhey Registered Users 164 Posts
    guys this is eggziting to a newbie player like me!
  • Options
    DietzstructionDietzstruction Registered Users 666 Posts
    Eggziting?
  • Options
    BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    I keep asking Ryyst how he got his name but has yet to tell me