Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ban Hammer Unleashed

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Hello Racers!

We have noticed an influx of gems and cars in the game. Some players worried that there maybe another car cloning problem. I investigated those claims and say that the cars were all obtained legitimately. We did notice some unusual activity in regards to offerwall rewards so together with Fyber, we were able to find several hundred accounts that were fraudulently obtaining gem rewards.

Now, I know that there has been a bunch of "players" selling "Gem Accounts" meaning, accounts with 1000s of gems already on them. So if these accounts were banned and you purchased one, then I apologize, however, they are permanently banned.

We will continue to investigate these issues until we (Fyber and Carbonated) have a more permanent solution.

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Comments

• casique23casique23 Registered Users 2,778 Posts
    edited February 2017
    What do u mean by fraudulently obtaining gems and is the ban for the offer wall or the whole game
  • dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    Nice boss
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
    @casique23 Most likely charge backs. Ban for lyfe. Like the scum should be.

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

But what will they be banned from the game or fiber? @dwdtuning
    Game Bud

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

Wow that's harsh @dwdtuning
    Naw man. Scammers deserve nothing. No sympathy for thy devil here bro.

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

• aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Agree @dwdtuning scammers should be banned from game for life
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    casique23 said:

What do u mean by fraudulently obtaining gems and is the ban for the offer wall or the whole game

These players were essentially stealing gems and ruining the economy of the game. If you are worried you may be banned, if you aren't actively trying to steal gems, you are fine. These aren't done on "accident". Its a deliberate act.

And yes, they are banned from the game.

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    casique23 said:

Wow that's harsh @dwdtuning

Let me ask you, If someone you let into your house stole your computer and your wallet and charged your credit cards, would you invite them back into your house, even if they were like.. oh, my bad. I didn't mean it?

Yeah u got a point there boss
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    Damn, Ryyst is a straight savage :D :D
  • hederson leonardohederson leonardo Registered Users 3 Posts
    please tournament closed indefinitely. because a lot of fraud there. I hope you accept my report. by HEDERSON
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    Does anyone e care to tell us 'ignorant' racers how these scammers were getting gems illicitly ???
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    @greenstaged No, it will not be disclosed for obvious reasons. We don't need to inspire copy cats.