Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Crashing constantly

124Next

Comments

• Scruffybob42088Scruffybob42088 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 15 Posts
    edited August 2015
  • CrizeARLCrizeARL Registered Users 18 Posts
    edited September 2015
    Started moving my cars to a android account. The 4s crashes constantly it takes me 2 - 3 restarts to move one car. Sometimes more. Plus I get error downloading game content please restart. Its ridiculous ))
  • Gage HirningGage Hirning Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 9 Posts
    Same thing here I have spent over $100 for nothing :( I play on a iPod 5th gen everything is updated would it help maybe if I deleted the game and downloaded again or would it delete my cars I play with Game Center
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please contact support regarding the issue. You can use the "?" button or email mobilesupport@ciegames.com. Our QA and dev teams are looking into the issue and additional reports with detailed information would be helpful right now.
    Already have 2 days ago
    There is currently about a 15 day wait for support response due to the volume of requests but that will be your best bet.
  • RA21detRA21det Registered Users 13 Posts
    I submitted 2 tickets 4 months ago. Haven't heard from support.
    What is the Racername RA21?
    Please fix it now completey or fix it a little so I can sell my cars via PayPal can't even get into race track without it crashing
  • RA21detRA21det Registered Users 13 Posts

What is the Racername RA21?

Racername: RA21det
  • BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    I get crashes every race I do, and also if I try to start a race. ipad IOS latest version.
  • AmedinaAmedina Registered Users 4 Posts
    It started crashing on my iPad yesterday
  • nithennithen Registered Users 3 Posts
    My game crashes after each race or two and sometimes when I'm look in my garage and showroom
  • mustangridah314mustangridah314 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Is there ever going to be a fix on the constant crashing? Ryyst?? From Facebook to this forum you just go back and forth saying the same stuff. Tell customer service this submit a ticket to glu. iOS crashes more than android does. The turbo and supercharger events takes forever to load up the garage and game itself. I have an iPhone 6 Plus 64gb one of the best phones in the world. Why is this the only game that crashes on my device every other race? It's not my device I even had it checked at Apple, Apple said everything is fine. Csr, NITRO NATION, Asphalt 8, are some high graphical games and not once did they crash on me. Do you have secret adware so you can get paid for loading the game up? Will there be better sort options for turbo and supercharger? Will the cancel race button be back in turf? Waiting 30 secs to forfeit a race is ridiculous it makes the game go slow as heck and having the same guy race you over and over and over is a bit annoying. It's people on here that needs to be blocked. Where's the block the button? Then you have undetected apk's out here for android devices cheating people. You ban people for switching cars to different accounts, (Pinks part of the game right). Story mode should be updated since we have r2 and r3 cars now, Lobby jumpers are getting out of hand, nos, turbo and supercharger should be allowed to be removed, after 68 rating it should be other lobby rating for these higher end cars. I have over 500 cars maybe that's why it constantly crashes and freezes up. Oh and I'm still waiting for that all red carbon and a make the 2016 Mustang gt350R 8.1 A class
  • BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    I have iphone 6 and it never crashed untill last week now it crashes every day several times a day wat the heck ???
  • IoSHaCkErIoSHaCkEr Registered Users 1 Posts
    Crash, crash,crash.......wth? Every 10 minutes I'm kicked out. iPad 2 IOS 9.2.1
    Needs to be patched, and fast. This is ridiculous now!
  • PWPWPWPW Registered Users 1 Posts
    IGN: Sappy P
    iPad: iOS 9.3.1 iPad Retina about 18 months old 128G memory

Constant failure to finish loading the game. Usually gets hung up in the final "Loading Garage" stage of loading the game. Out of ten login attempts I might get one to go all the way to loading. All other attempts are just frozen at the Loading Garage stage.

If I do get in then the game is very fragile. Can't watch more than one commercial or it crashes. Even if I boot up and do nothing it will crash within 3-5 minutes.

Help please.
  • TefaitealosTefaitealos Registered Users 1,879 Posts
    edited April 2016
    My 2 cents is:
    I think that this game is designed to be played by phone at first, so small screen, no need of big processor or rams.
    If you take iPad for playing you will need to have better Rams and better processor to load everything.
    I have not tried many devices so far, but my iPad mini 1 crashes constantly after race and its pretty long to load.
    My Iphone6 runs pretty good also no crash. Iphone 5c is slower than 6. My iPad mini 4 is the fastest of all, the game is just incredible with this device.
    Also if you have more than 100 cars in your garage, its much slower to reload when you return in your garage for all devices ;)

If you take regular Ipad with bigger screen than Ipadmini, you will need more power than Ipadmini 4.
    Cheers
  • carlos1995carlos1995 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Why can't I even get in to a lobby without game crashing last week I got into a lobby and I was in a pink like 90% threw the race game crashes I've lost my best car and 1mill but now I can't even get 15 to 30 secs on it with out game crashing . also I would lie to be refunded after these complications are over if possible
  • kingchoadkingchoad Registered Users 16 Posts
    All of my iOS devices can not see each other but my kindle and my iPhone 6s can see each other in a race , I can't see my girlfriends iPad mini (two weeks old) can't see her iPhone SE (also two weeks old 9.3.1 iOS on both devices)
  • khmerkrom12khmerkrom12 Registered Users 630 Posts
    Can help take a look at my fill. Why all my cars run so slow like my 1 one 1 car can run 6.4 time but my car can run only 6.9 time this maxed out everything why run so slow before I can run 6.5 or 6.6 time but why run so slow how? Can u help me out here please can take a look at my fill what wrong with. Or the bam thing that I do wrong
  • ddotk_kiddaddotk_kidda Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's keep crashing and I got 16gb on my iPad and 9.3.1 update so don't know why it keeps happening
  • iam_gamer23iam_gamer23 Registered Users 5 Posts
    How can i get on racing rivals please help me i alteady missed 2 showdowns and now i cant miss turf please help it keeps saying rr has unfortunately stopped working
    Pleas help me
  • iam_gamer23iam_gamer23 Registered Users 5 Posts
    My racing rivals name is blur tight 1741 please