Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Android Crashing - Loading and After Racing

Comments

• iam_gamer23iam_gamer23 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Ign:blur tight 1741
    Device:samsung galaxy j5
    Operating system version:android 6.0.1 marshmallow
    Google play services version:10.2.98
    Frequency:it happens every time i try to launch the game i loads to 4 then it say racing rivals has unfornately stopped working every single thing i try to get on i and now i am missing turf i already missed 2 racer showdowns this is soo offsetting please fix this please
    Ign:blur tight 1741
    Device:samsung galaxy j5
    Operating system version:android 6.0.1 marshmallow
    Google play services version:10.2.98
    Frequency:it happens every time i try to launch the game i loads to 4 then it say racing rivals has unfornately stopped working every single thing i try to get on i and now i am missing turf i already missed 2 racer showdowns this is soo offsetting please fix this please
  • jayant271081jayant271081 Registered Users 4 Posts
    null
    Os marshmallow 6.0.1
    Freguenxy always
    Problem evry when i loading the game is stock on step 3
  • GDR_29GDR_29 Registered Users 5 Posts
    IGN: GDR 29
    Device: Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Google Play Services: 10.2.98
    Frequency: All the time
    Problem: Crash at loading (Step 4)
  • Nissansr20veNissansr20ve Registered Users 1 Posts
    IGN: Nissan sr20de
    Device: Samsung Galaxy View
    Google Play Services: 10.2.98
    Frequency: all the time
    Problem: crash after racing
  • fariezfariez Registered Users 3 Posts
    Ign: draft overdrive 304
    My game shuts down or crashes after a race or 2. And doesnt load evertime if i tap on it. It stops at 4 ish and shuts down or crashes. My phone : samsung galaxy j7 2016 Android: marshamllow 6.0.1
  • GOFastGarageGOFastGarage Registered Users 67 Posts
    Ign gofastgarage
    S7 edge
    Pretty frequently

End of race, crashes back to home screen.
  • Boostaholic721Boostaholic721 Registered Users 748 Posts
    edited March 2017
    In game name: Boostlegion
    Device(s): Galaxy S7 Edge
    Operating System Version (Often found in your device settings): Android 6.0.1
    Google Play Services Version (Settings > apps > Google Play Services): 10.2.98
    Frequency of occurance (all the time, most of the time, some times): Most the time after races and only once at load
  • vince1989vince1989 Registered Users 2 Posts
    In game name : hotskull1989
    Device: blu studio M HD
    Google Play Services:10.5.37
    Frequency of occurance : most all the time and when I can
  • vince1989vince1989 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Problem : not passing after step 4
  • rotnyrotny Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ign: rotandres
    Galaxy S4
    Android ver. 5.0.1
    Step 4 loading then racing rivals stopped.
  • huntpackkhuntpackk Registered Users 1 Posts
    Lg k10
  • LUCKEY76LUCKEY76 Registered Users 838 Posts
    Crashes at beginning and after a race android s6
  • priyaragbeerpriyaragbeer Registered Users 2 Posts
    IGN:young money 869
    Device: Alcatel one touch pixi 7
    Android version:4.4.2
    Problem:stop loading on 4 it says ( unfortunately racing rivals has stopped)
  • priyaragbeerpriyaragbeer Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is BS u guys need to fix this now
  • madmaxauamadmaxaua Registered Users 1 Posts
    The game crashes on loading and when it gets on it closes by itself my phone is an s7edge o.s 7.0 and google is 7.5.08 version. Please fix asap.
  • kilortwokilortwo Registered Users 4 Posts
    Kilbatmankil
    Galaxy note 7
    Android 6.0.1
    Google play 3.1.08

The game takes excessive time to load.
    When free racing it has no issues. When cash racing or pinking the server drops the signal from device and "dnf" a loss to my account or as soon as i cross the finish line it closes the entire app back to ky devices home screen. This issue just developed over the last 3 weeks. Ive never had any complications in the 2 years before that.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We're still investigating this issue
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• JamesBond007JamesBond007 Registered Users 23 Posts
    naaaaad said:

Naaaaad

S7 edge

Android 7.0

Google play 10.2.98

Occasionally

At start up loading screen

Also the game crashes when i use the suggested upgrade box when ading parts to my car. Don't know if that's an issue for this thread or not.

No, this is not an issue for this thread. But it is something that happend to me quite often, mostly when the suggested part for installation has already been installed or would call for you to remove a part (like if I have stage 2 in but stock is the suggestion)
  • w1tboiw1tboi Registered Users 1 Posts
    IGN: w1tboi
    Device: Samsung J5 (2016)
    Google Play: Not using Google Play (this isn't the cause of the problem, I can assure you)
    Issue: Game won't load up. Crashes into an error message about unfortunately having stopped working
    Frequency of occurence: Everytime I try and open the game

It's been 6 days now for me, ever since I was forced to update to 6.1.1 RR. I've missed a few showdowns, past weekend's turf and whatever else. Have been an everyday player, which will probably completely stop if a fix isn't due soon.

Some friendly advice:
    If you FORCE people to update and a problem occurs afterwards, the people afflicted should be your biggest priority. Not the usual moneymaking sales and whatnot. Not the compensation related issues of the turf's focus rs-re. Not the compensation related issues of the top 100 teams 500 gems. No. The people that have been FORCED to stop playing your game, whether they want to or not. That's customer service.

The advice above is the primary reason for me even making an account here and to post. I assumed 6 days alongside many many reports of the issue would've sufficed, but apparently not.
  • theblacksmoketheblacksmoke Registered Users 2 Posts
    In game name: theblacksm0ke
    Device :samsung galaxy s5 mini
    Operating system : 6.0.1
    Google Play Services Version : 10.2.98
    Frequency of occurance : all the time
    Which issue you are experiencing: Crash at loading
  • theblacksmoketheblacksmoke Registered Users 2 Posts
    Just installed the game
  • walshewalshe Registered Users 6 Posts
    In game name:walsh240sx
    Device(s):blu life play 2
    Operating System Version (4.4.2)
    Google Play Services Version (10.2.98)
    Frequency of occurance (all the time)
    Which issue you are experiencing: (Crash at loading )
  • GDR_29GDR_29 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can we get an update on this issue? How much longer will it take? It's been longer than a week now.
  • Superior_breedSuperior_breed Registered Users 1 Posts
    •Kitburnout1(cant remember the last 3 no.)
    •Alcatel pop c9
    •Android 4.2.2
    •Google play service 10.2.98
    •Always crash when on start up loading screen (step4)
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Okay folks, I think we have a fix for the loading crashing.. still looking into the race crashing.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• AnonymousAnonymous Registered Users 3,837 Posts
    Still crashing for me
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • AnonymousAnonymous Registered Users 3,837 Posts
    [RR] Ryyst is the fix out yet
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Fix is in testing - I'm fairly certain an announcement will be made when the fix is pushed. It'll be a backend update, meaning you (the player) won't have to redownload the game or anything.
    Ok