Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Uninstalled the game and lost all my cars

Lee ThompsonLee Thompson Registered Users 685 Posts
Lost 325 Car on my tablet . Still have the cars on my phone . Not sure what to do

Comments

• dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    edited March 2017
    Launch the game on your phone. Tap on your racer name on the top left. In the menu that opens, look on the right hand side and you'll see Google Play and Facebook (android), or Game Center and Facebook (IOS).

I recommend facebook as, for a short answer, it's easier. Once you do that, shut the game down on your phone (close it, don't delete it).

Grab the tablet. Delete the game completely. Re-download it. The very first time you launch the game, during the loading sequence, it'll pause and ask you to sign in. Tap Facebook, and sign in with the same email / password combo you used on your phone. Once done, let it finish loading. You should now have your garage on your tablet.

Thanks for the tag @dwdtuning

Let me know if that works @Lee Thompson
  • Lee ThompsonLee Thompson Registered Users 685 Posts
    @dwdtuning thanks your help . @ roush sport Thanks but didn't work . Don't have Game Center any more . Facebook was there and was logged in . I might start moving cars across . Do you know how many car I can do ?

@dwdtuning thanks your help . @ roush sport Thanks but didn't work . Don't have Game Center any more . Facebook was there and was logged in . I might start moving cars across . Do you know how many car I can do ?

@Lee Thompson Don't go down that road just yet.

Do this. Open facebook on your computer (not a mobile device). Sign in. When you sign in, on the left, you are going to see a list of things you can click on (News feed, messenger, shortcuts, etc). In that menu, look for a section called "Explore". In that section, you'll see an item for "games". Click that.

In the next screen, scroll through and find Racing Rivals. In the box for racing rivals, you'll have two buttons. One says "Play Now", and to the right of that is a little button with a gear looking icon on it. Click that gear. In the window that opens...as the bottom, you'll see small text options - App Terms, App Privacy Policy, etc. Click on the one that says "Remove App". In the pop up window that opens, click "Remove".

Once done, you can leave FB sit. Now..grab your phone. Launch the game. Once in the garage, tap on your racer name. When the menu opens, tap on the FB icon...and sign in to your FB account. That'll re-sync the game with your FB. Set the phone down.

Grab the tablet - completely uninstall the game. By that, I mean - go into settings, apps, find racing rivals, and uninstall it (Don't just delete the icon off of the home screen, as that doesn't uninstall the game completely).

Now, go into Google Play, and re-download / install the game.

Once complete, launch the game. During the opening sequence, when it prompts you to tap a sign in option....tap Facebook. Sign in with the same information you've used in the above steps.

Your account that's on your phone will now be on your tablet.

Let me know how you make out.
    @Roush Sport thanks butt don't have a computer . Only I phone and I pad
    @Lee Thompson Ok, well, now I'm confused. I'm lost as why you wouldn't be able to delete and reinstall the game, and then sign in via Game Center and have it load your account - unless, you over-wrote that Game Center association, and as a result, signing in via Game Center now loads a brand new account, instead of the one currently on your phone. In that case, you have two options...one being to contact customer service and wait for them to re-associate the account (there is a process to do that). Or, the other option, is to sync the account on your phone with FB, and then recall it with the ipad.

Ok - so if you don't have a computer, you need to access the full site for facebook from one of your devices. The way you do that - open up Safari (or whatever you use to browse the web), and type in http://www.facebook.com/home.php. You have to type that, as simply typing facebook.com or even www.facebook.com will take you to the mobile version of the site, which is limited compared to the full version.

When you enter that, it'll prompt you and tell you that you need to log in first. Do so...and once you log in, you'll see the full site. Then, go through the steps I outlined in my previous post.

99.9% certain that once you do that, you'll be good to go. Let me know how you make out.
    @Roush Sport thanks very much for you help . That worked a treat
    @Lee Thompson Awesome - glad to hear you are back up and running bud. I'm going to close this thread now. See you on the track! :)
This discussion has been closed.