Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Nos button still doesn't work

2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
edited March 2017 in Talk About Racing Rivals
I've lost 5 cars to the same problem, .001- .003 rt and the nos doesn't hit.
OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Comments

• Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    edited March 2017
    @2HIPSI What device, operating system? If Android, what version of Android, what version of Google Play services, and is this on your 2HIPSI account?

Have you tested this in test track? What about daily challenges - on the 3rd run - does the nos fail to trigger? Can you access your account on a second device, and see if it happens on that one as well?

Haven't seen any reports of this since 6.1.1 was rolled out. If you can give me that info, I'd appreciate it.
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Galaxy S7 edge, Google play 10.2.98 account is 2 high psi. Haven't confirmed in test track but it happened to me with the same car in the same lobby rating all 5 times
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

10-4, I appreciate the response. What car? Does it happen with other cars as well? Did you try that car and that rating in multiplayer and see if the nos button craps out?

@2HIPSI
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    I've had the same problem on iOS 10.2.1 iPhone 7s and its limited to only the cars in my garage with nos lol... I've had this happen on many different types of cars at different ratings. Tourney, turf and showdown are all the same. No clue about multiplayer as I only use this to trade, buy and sell and don't actually race there
    C y r u s said:

I've had the same problem on iOS 10.2.1 iPhone 7s and its limited to only the cars in my garage with nos lol... I've had this happen on many different types of cars at different ratings. Tourney, turf and showdown are all the same. No clue about multiplayer as I only use this to trade, buy and sell and don't actually race there

Hmm..I run on an Iphone 6s+, and I've never had a nos not triggering issue. Interestingly, I'm not seeing a lot of people reporting it either...only you 2 guys so far.
    edited March 2017
    @Roush Sport it's not an "all the time" thing. It happens randomly but not specific to one car or one racing format i.e. Tourney, turf and so on. Could also be my slow ass thumbs. Who knows....
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We're still talking about it not triggering when used at the beginning of the race correct? Not randomly in the middle? IF so, yes we know about it, and yes its being looked into, however thats all I know about it currently.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    At this point would trading my LG V20 for an iPhone 7 Plus give me a better experience?
    Other than nos button issues from time to time, the game seems to be running smooth on my iPhone 7s
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    Your phone is to good, try to stagger your nos away from your launching for a split second. I have the same issue on my wifes s7 edge and now on my k1. Both are top tier devices and they will NOT allow me to hit the nitrous and the launch button at the same time.
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
    That could very well be the problem. It's random when it happens but does happen. Makes sense cause it never happens on my wife's 6s only on my 7s
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    Wow, I am dying to know how you have a game with such utterly poor optimizations.
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    @BlitzChaos it's the Unity software... All problems started when they switched to Unity
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi