Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Why is the gap so huge between 68 and max

greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
Can't there be a couple of more lobbies in between ?? Say 73 and 78 ?? I'm sure that there is a reason behind this ie not doing the lobbies or leaving a huge gap in between.

Comments

• Options
    dwdtuningdwdtuning Registered Users 12,932 Posts
    When lobbies were made r2, r3 classes didn't exist. Was just r class and down

Nismo gt3 was r class

Subi sport, nsx RR , falcon super car were all r class to.

Then they started adding cars like mad and made that car rates we have know. They just never added anymore lobbies along the road. Hopefully this is something on carbonated table. This is a real issue.
    ★ HATERS MAKE US FAMOUS ★

★#1 MM ★

☆ Stalkers are creepy ☆

>:)
  • Options
    greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    dwdtuning said:

When lobbies were made r2, r3 classes didn't exist. Was just r class and down

Nismo gt3 was r class

Subi sport, nsx RR , falcon super car were all r class to.

Then they started adding cars like mad and made that car rates we have know. They just never added anymore lobbies along the road. Hopefully this is something on carbonated table. This is a real issue.

Yes. A real issue indeed.
    If this gets revised and hopefully fixed I foresee some problems pertaining to the point system / lobby / maxed cars vis-a-vis current max points which can be obtained in the current maxed lobby.. 150 ? Everything needs to be revised. It doesn't make much sense to have a maxed viper gts / mp12 or equivalent in the same lobby of a maxed zonda or other r* class cars. Hopefully better points will also be a furtherbincentive to compete in top lobbies for many racers.
  • Options
    DualShocker182DualShocker182 Registered Users 5,257 Posts
    So sick of getting bullied by K1s when I'm in a maxed S class lol

IGN: DualShocker182
    "Rapper, Memer, and Lobby-Cleaner"
  • Options
    JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    Agreed they deff need something like a 1673 lobby.
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We are currently looking into adding some more lobbies in that upper region.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    SlickChicSlickChic Registered Users 9 Posts
    @Ryyst that is great news. Then I will be able to use my slower higher rated cars without getting creamed by the K1's. Too bad I sold my R-SPEC... might have to look into getting another one once they add the lobbies.. :wink:
    Thanks for the good news
  • Options
    RogerTheTodgerRogerTheTodger Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 152 Posts
    Please. Otherwise so many S class are pointless to max. Just get harassed by 84/85s