Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Dodge Neon Srt4 tune

xRyZeSavageZxRyZeSavageZ Registered Users 210 Posts
Someone willing to shara a good tune and time?????? Please

Comments

• Options
    greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    edited March 2017
    Tunes you'll be given , good ones unlikely , ghost shift tunes forget it. I'm new here and this is the impression I got. I still stand to be corrrected though. Good luck....otherwise get a calculator..and work it out yourself. Power / weight ratio. You need to aim for a max power you can get for the least possible car weight. Start by eliminating all weight add full transmission and turbo and fine tune afterwards. Obviously it depends what lobby you're aiming for.
  • Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    edited March 2017

Tunes you'll be given , good ones unlikely , ghost shift tunes forget it. I'm new here and this is the impression I got. I still stand to be corrrected though. Good luck....otherwise get a calculator..and work it out yourself. Power / weight ratio. You need to aim for a max power you can get for the least possible car weight. Start by eliminating all weight add full transmission and turbo and fine tune afterwards. Obviously it depends what lobby you're aiming for.

I did a test with two Jettas - ran them both regularly - no ghost shifting, etc.

One car - Power was 329.8, weight 3294 - P/W of 9.155086, ran a time of 12.406
    Car two - Power was 255.76, weight was 2724.5 - P/W of 10.65256, ran a time of 12.606

As you see - the car that I did all the weight reduction first (car two) - was slower. Both cars were built to the same rating - 1625. I'm not convinced that going as light as possible first, and then slowly adding power until you get to a set rating...works for all cars. I don't think there is a "one size fits all" approach.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    @Roush Sport . thanks for taking the scientific approach and substantiate. You are right because car two lacks power since The power / weight ratio rule was not observed. The one size fits all does not apply to lower lobbies. For those I throw in the nos.I was generic and was referring to higher ratings. as you right fully demonstrated best approach in such cases is to calculate P/w ratio at part level.

You / someone wouldn't know how much Power does NOS return by any chance. Weight is known whereas Power is not shown.
  • Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    edited March 2017

@Roush Sport . thanks for taking the scientific approach and substantiate. You are right because car two lacks power since The power / ratio rule was not observed. The one size fits all does not apply to lower lobbies..I was generic and was referring to higher ratings. as you right fully demonstrated best approach in such cases is to calculate P/w ratio at part level.

@greenstaged
    Agreed. It seems the approach that results in a consistently strong car is aiming for the best power to weight ratio for a car at any specific level. For example, each lobby has a specific ratio for each car...and if you go even the slightest bit over it, it'll bump you to the next lobby.

Once you figure out what that number is, you then have to figure out - how do you get the best "bang for your buck" among the parts available....IE, how can you squeeze the most performance out of the car among the parts available, while still not going over that p/w ratio for the lobby....figuring that out is what "tuning"..(and I hate that term, as you don't really tune in this game) is all about.
  • Options
    JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    @greenstaged if you want to find free tunes you are better off chexking the trade section as there is more free tunes posted there then this section
  • Options
    I'm not after tunes man but thanks for that.