Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

performance crates on rotation #2

patheticpathetic Registered Users 805 Posts
edited March 2017 in Talk About Racing Rivals
Save your crates for z28. Its by far best one.

Comments

• Options
    JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    How many weeks after the s2k was it? Anyone remember?
  • Options
    greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    @JohnKIV I stand to be corrected but I think it was in October. It doesnt mean a thing though. Since than the Subaru was in the crates twice.
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    Yeah @greenstaged the 05 Subi was in it twice. Once for the painted stock lw parts then second time had the R-spec lw parts. I started playing when the s2k was in the crate just cant remember how long after the s2k was in there the z28 was available. Currently have 81 saved crates and will go yolo for more z28's. Lol. Hell I have a stock full cf z28 I have been "cloning" at 1000 gems a pop.
  • Options
    greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    edited March 2017
    @JohnKIV If it were for me I wouldn't ' waste' all of your saved gems on the z28. I'm taking that you have a good supply already...I would rather wait for that special car which I believe CARBONATED will surprisingly deliver under the performance crates. And further more though I stand to be corrected a second run on the s2k doesn't necessarily mean that there is a rotation and repetition of cars.
  • Options
    From my understanding last rotation went R33, 1m, s2k. And that rotation just repeated. So it maybe safe to assume it will repeat.
  • Options
    @JohnKIV that knoobs dont under stand how they operate. Lol they almost always repeat.
  • Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
  • Options
    @Roush Sport please show an insult?

Knoob = new player. Which he is.
  • Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    edited March 2017
    @pathetic I always thought it was "noob", without a "k". Anyway, calling someone a name like that - it can get quickly taken out of context, and can be taken personally. Add to that the fact that calling someone a new player, noob, etc....simply isn't needed, and it's cause for a moderator to step in. The aim is to keep things civil in these sections so that people can feel free to post any statement / comment/ question without feeling like someone is going to call them names / attack them for it.

That said, I'm not saying you, personally, are attacking anyone, and that's also why I didn't tag you (or anyone) in my comment. If you took my post as directed at you, I apologize.

I hope that helps clear it up?
  • Options
    Lol yup
This discussion has been closed.