Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

What are the Fastest Cars?

1967ChevelleSS1967ChevelleSS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 82 Posts
Does anybody know what the fastest cars are in each class in RR? If so, please pass it along. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    hellcat707hellcat707 Registered Users 1,193 Posts
    stock civic
  • Options
    MOTORHEAD71MOTORHEAD71 Registered Users 212 Posts
    With new cars constantly coming out it's hard to say for sure.
    I don't want to change the World,
    I just want to leave it colder
  • Options
    Galactic EmperorGalactic Emperor Registered Users 3,940 Posts
    http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5330717/rr-complete-car-list-w-i-p?new=1
    That's nearly all the cars in the game. Try figuring it out.
    I can see the Statue of Liberty from here
  • Options
    BTSRBTSR Registered Users 427 Posts
    Check out the world records:

http://www.racingrivalsresource.com/world-record-e-t-s/

Sort by time.
  • Options
    1967ChevelleSS1967ChevelleSS Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 82 Posts
    I don't know hellcat, that Datsun will snap your head back pretty good too!

stock civic

• Options
    Gavc19Gavc19 Registered Users 202 Posts
    D- Focus
    C- 300zx
    B- Evo 8
    A- Renault 5 , get the wwe z28 though Renault tough as heck to drive.
    S- I think NSX rr
    X- Onyx
    R- Agera R
    R2- I forget I know Corvette DP, Nismo gt3, C7r , Bentley
    R3- Zonda

I can confirm later this is by memory
  • Options
    corvete dp for r2, nsx rr for s , but for x I forgot the Subaru wrx glu edition is fastest
  • Options
    thelord17thelord17 Registered Users 790 Posts
    Gavc19 said:

D- Focus
    C- 300zx
    B- Evo 8
    A- Renault 5 , get the wwe z28 though Renault tough as heck to drive.
    S- I think NSX rr
    X- Onyx
    R- Agera R
    R2- I forget I know Corvette DP, Nismo gt3, C7r , Bentley
    R3- Zonda

I can confirm later this is by memory

The Nissan R90CK is faster then the zonda, nor by much though
  • Options
    The koenigsegg one:1 is the fastest r3 now
  • Options
    @thelord17 is right about one thing that new koenig is fastest by about .100 faster than zonda. However according to FB collective records the current zonda wr is .010 faster than R9ock wr.
  • Options
    @gavic19 could you link me the fb record page I'm having trouble finding it
  • Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    edited January 2016
    @thelord17 @1967ChevelleSS some cars do better then others in different lobbies like subbie coupe c class is amazing in 56 and 50 same with the b class m2 while like the m3 shines at 56 but not so much 63 and the z28 rocks at 63 with the 2006wrc the evo 8 might be the fasted b class car maxed runing 8.5 at 1662 but at 1656 it sucks ass and while 8.5 is the record you can get more constant numbers with a maxed m2 at 1659 rating that can run 8.7 - 8.8
    for s class the turf cars are fast but i perfer 1. meirucalgos 2. zr1 3. nismo gtr 4. viper gts
    as for the r class the pandora 1 at 68 can run a soild 7.7 with 7.6 being record but stella and that argera r are both close to it maxed.
    r2 the nismo gt3 , m3 gt2 ,tlx , cr.7 are all good my favorites are the cr.7 and tlx both can hit 6.6 if drivin right while the m3 gt2 can run 6.8

so the short answer is the better you know how to drive a car and time it right that will be your fastest car many say turf cars are fastest which they are ,but if you are new then i would buy alot of rrc cars and perfecting them cause the truth is a well driven rrc car can beat a poorly driven turf car .

on that note for me i have over 600 cars here is what i race for class events d class civic type r 50 c class subbie coupe 50 and 56 b class m2 56 a class m3 56 and z28 63 s class muricalog 63 68 zr1 68 r class pandora 1 68 stella 68 and maxed r2 cr.7 tlx and m3 gt2 all maxed
  • Options
    I agree with pretty much everything @skitless said. Definitely practicing and being great in a car is the most important. I win virtually all my races in RWBs (max lobby) not a fan of rotana, but probably my best is rami ,surprisingly, mainly cuz I just never miss the launch. And for s class while murcis and zr1s are faster I race gts vipers nearly the whole time. Tired of people chickening if I am in a murci or zr1. I can run pretty consistently at 7.950 and under in 1668 lobby. So if you go and buy the fastest s class cars without practicing and challenge people like me in a gts in 1668 you probably lose more than you win.

And the trade off for racing in lower lobbies is points vs engine damage. If you have a huge garage you may as well race max lobbies because when you are on damage you just get a new one. If you are pinking the points are much higher there too. Over a 1000 points for one crushed max r class car.
    If you are in 1668 with Pandas you will get far less points per race but you will get more races in per car.
  • Options
    skitlessskitless Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 1,280 Posts
    @Gavc19 so yes my point is you can do great with basic rrc cars if you pratice with them and get the good rrc onces on that note if i was starting out and point was to have a small garage to turf with here is what i would pick
    d class FORD FOCUS TITANIUM,
    c class SUBARU IMPREZA WRX STI COUPE /VOLKSWAGEN GTI
    b class DODGE SRT4 /2015 MUSTANG GT / Bmw M2
    A CLASS BMW M3/ 2014 CORVETTE STINGRAY/SUBARU WRC 2006 /CAMERO Z28
    S CLASS SRT VIPER GTS/LAMBORGHINI MURCIELAGO
    r class SRT VIPER GTS-R/RWB STELLA 930/RWB PANDORA ONE/MAZDA RX-7 GT SPEC
    r2 class BMW M3 GT2/ACURA TLX GT/CORVETTE C7R

Now some are gem/create cars like the z28 and the m3 they are both great and so easy to drive while the stingray and 2006wrc are great but takes alot of skill to get there launch right
  • Options
    Big_bufferBig_buffer Registered Users 582 Posts
    I'm starting to get all this now. If u can drive a car very well and perfect launch it 99 times out of 100 it is sure to get you points againgst a hard to launch like the murcielago.

If ypu can study the basics of tuning and understand power to weight ratio then any car u can get from showroom surely will be a match for most.

As also mentioned different cars a great in some lobby and suck in another. Tuning is not done instantly and playing with the set up for each lobby could shave off those tenths.

So for what I thought was a simple game at first I soon realised it's alot more complicated than the first glance.
  • Options
    tillimlaytoresttillimlaytorest Registered Users 12 Posts
    In my opinion the fastest car in racing rivals up to today is the keonisegg agera rsr
  • Options
    aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    New Ferrari fxx is new fastest over all.
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • Options
    HeyheyHeyhey Registered Users 164 Posts
    skitless said:

@thelord17 @1967ChevelleSS some cars do better then others in different lobbies like subbie coupe c class is amazing in 56 and 50 same with the b class m2 while like the m3 shines at 56 but not so much 63 and the z28 rocks at 63 with the 2006wrc the evo 8 might be the fasted b class car maxed runing 8.5 at 1662 but at 1656 it sucks **** and while 8.5 is the record you can get more constant numbers with a maxed m2 at 1659 rating that can run 8.7 - 8.8
    for s class the turf cars are fast but i perfer 1. meirucalgos 2. zr1 3. nismo gtr 4. viper gts
    as for the r class the pandora 1 at 68 can run a soild 7.7 with 7.6 being record but stella and that argera r are both close to it maxed.
    r2 the nismo gt3 , m3 gt2 ,tlx , cr.7 are all good my favorites are the cr.7 and tlx both can hit 6.6 if drivin right while the m3 gt2 can run 6.8

so the short answer is the better you know how to drive a car and time it right that will be your fastest car many say turf cars are fastest which they are ,but if you are new then i would buy alot of rrc cars and perfecting them cause the truth is a well driven rrc car can beat a poorly driven turf car .

on that note for me i have over 600 cars here is what i race for class events d class civic type r 50 c class subbie coupe 50 and 56 b class m2 56 a class m3 56 and z28 63 s class muricalog 63 68 zr1 68 r class pandora 1 68 stella 68 and maxed r2 cr.7 tlx and m3 gt2 all maxed

very useful, thank you so much :)