Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racer Showdown - Under Maintenance

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Hey all,

Just wanted to let you all know that this week, Racer Showdown is down for some maintenance. It shouldn't be too long, we do plan on having it return next week!

In the meantime, we have some exciting news to share shortly which I think a lot of you will enjoy!

~ Ryyst
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Comments

• SWEETRIDE95SWEETRIDE95 Registered Users 100 Posts
    Ohh dang.....
  • piratepirate Registered Users 223 Posts
    what? and how shortly
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    What news ? How exciting ? ...NOS removal option activated ?
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

Lol no. It's better than that (in my opinion anyway).
  • FAULK222FAULK222 Registered Users 19 Posts
    null
    ^^^^^ looks like this guy got inside info ;)
    New lobbies. 73 and 80

Lol no. It's better than that (in my opinion anyway).
    Being a mod and part of the players summit crew has it's perks. Haha. I can't say what is coming, but, hopefully, it'll be as well received as anticipated. I, for one, am very excited.
    Must be... Two new lobbies between 68 and max. Why else would showdown be down ? :#
  • patheticpathetic Registered Users 805 Posts
    Its new fast & furious crate cars. Just remember a Ton of free gems are not being given out cause "showdown needs repair. Lol they just want to makeas much of the crates as possible all that is.
    pathetic said:

Its new fast & furious crate cars. Just remember a Ton of free gems are not being given out cause "showdown needs repair. Lol they just want to makeas much of the crates as possible all that is.

Maybe....then again, maybe not. Guess you'll just have to wait and see.
    edited April 2017
    When will we get to know ???...danng.... you guys want to kill us with curiosity...
    Lol gotta build the hype. If a magician showed how the trick was done every time, where would the fun of trying to figure out how he did it be?
  • SWEETRIDE95SWEETRIDE95 Registered Users 100 Posts
    A 72 and 80 lobby would be nice. You could run maxed S and R classed cars and be competitive with everyone in the lobby.
    K1s get tiresome always wanting to race when your trying to run an R class car.
    @SWEETRIDE95 I'm positive it's an addition in lobbies. I would say 73 instead of 72. That would also mean more tunes to work on. :)
    edited April 2017
    @Roush Sport everything they bring out is garbage.

How about this note.

Fix the game so your entire fan base can play. No one cares what new feature when we cant currently play.

Fix

The

Fking

Game
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    pathetic said:

@Roush Sport everything they bring out is garbage.

How about this note.

Fix the game so your entire fan base can play. No one cares what new feature when we cant currently play.

Fix

The

Fking

Game

We get it. However, again, lots of people can play, so yes the world keeps spinning. We'll work on the game (we have people for that) while others will keep adding new stuff and what not (again,other people for that).

If someone in a grocery store spills milk, does everyone stop what their doing to help? No, the baker keeps baking and the butcher keeps on ... butching.

Galaxy Note 3 and 4, looks like we have other players using the same devices and are good. So it's not a gamewide issue, but more specific to your circumstances and perhaps those with similar circumstance... that takes longer to diagnose.

In the meantime, the we'll also keep developing the game.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    New crates..... Booooooooooo

No showdown..... Booooooooooo

Still doing everything for the company and not for the customer....
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • casique23casique23 Registered Users 2,778 Posts
    Can you please fix that Samsung Galaxy tab 4 I can't race at all
  • Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    @Roush Sport I tagged you on something as well error -11
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    I play on moto G 4th gen. 6 mos. old. On nougat 7.0 still can't race. Haven't been able to since 6.0 came out. 32 gig storage and 2 gigs ram. I can run csr2 which is a much high graphix demanding game without a millisecond of lag. RR lags so bad I have hit launch at the 3 yellow just to get an R/T below .100. smh
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • drrracingdrrracing Registered Users 2 Posts
    and im having this problem, cant sign into my fb account now!!! :'(