Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Introducing the First Set of Fast & Furious Drivers!

Comments

• MoneybeloveMoneybelove Registered Users 3 Posts
    @DuceRee so is it true is in this update or the next update
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts

So. No ff racers for 50 and 63 lobbies. Right?..

And is it 56 or 55 ? Am I missing something here or is it just a typo ?

The cars I listed have those speed ratings. So whatever lobby a car with that speed rating ends up in is where they will appear respectively.

These are just the first 4. We have plenty of other drivers and cars which will have their own speed ratings.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• DuceReeDuceRee Registered Users 13,675 Posts
    Cam you answer my question please ryyst
  • ZacharySage1738ZacharySage1738 Registered Users 7,066 Posts
    Will there be a new wave of vehicles designated for this particular advertisement of F&F. Because I'd be hella hyped for eclipse, gtr, rx7 etc etc.
    DuceRee said:

So since they can see the lobby rating us it.for turf/showdown lobby tuned cars or will they challenge the car if it's the specific rating but it's a glitched rating

Also since they can see the car status will they not race cars faster than the one the bots are driving ?

Basically, if you are in a regular multiplayer lobby and if the car your in is comparable enough to the Bot car, it may challenge you. If your car will easily beat it, it probably won't challenge you. If your car has no possibility of beating it, then it probably won't challenge you.

It's pretty much Goldilocking it. Meaning, it will look for the "porridge that is just right"

• Alex2017Alex2017 Registered Users 14 Posts
    @[RR] ryyst

IOS and android updated

When will we see the new bots? .... tomorrow?
  • CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts
    Unbuybackable...Goldilocking...we need a Ryystionary for all these crazy words you're usin man

:)

• SCORPIONST1NGERSCORPIONST1NGER Registered Users 134 Posts
    can u please fix hacks...shifts stuck
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Glad the bots are out but can we turn off the notifications every 30 sec. the notification keeps popping up saying "letty is looking for a sweet ride" this happens every 30sec and pops up right over the launch lights in turf. Who thought this would be a good idea?
  • Trex824Trex824 Registered Users 655 Posts
    Haven't seen any been playing for the past three days is there certain hours they are on
  • SWEETRIDE95SWEETRIDE95 Registered Users 100 Posts
    edited April 2017
    @[RR] ryyst

When this Furious promo is over with, let us know how many pinks were won and lost by the bots.
    I saw several bot win notifications yesterday, but no losses. I'm curious to see how many cars the Furious bots farm from circulation.
  • SerdarYılmazSerdarYılmaz Registered Users 9 Posts
    edited April 2017
    @[RR]Ryyst Please make dom's 1970 charger r/t i love the car
  • adam75beastadam75beast Registered Users 29 Posts
    Your bots are broken they don't challenge anyone in the lobby
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    edited April 2017
    Yes the bots do challenge people in lobbies. I've taken Tej's demon challenger off his hands already
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    @c y r u s what car were you driving, lobby rating and what time did Tej do ?
  • qirbduswijfqirbduswijf Registered Users 2 Posts
    Appreciate the change of events been a while since something new has happened

@[RR] ryyst

When this Furious promo is over with, let us know how many pinks were won and lost by the bots.
    I saw several bot win notifications yesterday, but no losses. I'm curious to see how many cars the Furious bots farm from circulation.

So far....

Dom's Ice Charger has only been beaten once out of 5 challenges

Dom's GTX remains undefeated after 19 challenges

Letty's Stingray has lost 3 times out of 36 challenges

Little Nobody's WRX has lost 41 times out of 55 challenges

Tej's Challenger Demon has lost 37 times out of 74 challenges

Unbuybackable...Goldilocking...we need a Ryystionary for all these crazy words you're usin man

:)

The beauty of the internet.. new words!

C y r u s said:

Glad the bots are out but can we turn off the notifications every 30 sec. the notification keeps popping up saying "letty is looking for a sweet ride" this happens every 30sec and pops up right over the launch lights in turf. Who thought this would be a good idea?

Yes... something we did not foresee when testing with like 10 people. We're working on making that less annoying.

We're just on movie number 8. We have 7 more to go...

• JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    edited April 2017
    I have never seen anyone race a bot. Everytime I see one in a lobby it just sitts there and doesnt challenge anyone or lets anyone challenge it. So how do I get to race one. Mr. Nobody would not race me in a 30 tuned car, Letty would not race me in a 45 tuned car and Tej would not race me in 56.

Also maybe another suggestion have the bots also show up in turf and showdown lobbies as alot of pple only race there and avoid the Scammers lobby........I mean multiplayer lobbies.

@[RR]ryyst it's gonna turn up to be quite expensive than. :o

Are the ff movie cars be launched one series after the other or randomly ?
    Will there be a racer club each time a new series of cars is launched ?
    @Ryyst the bots never challenged me or anybody in the lobbies I was in. This is bs I really wanted tej challenger

Your bots are broken they don't challenge anyone in the lobby

We're looking at tweaking these more. Keep the feedback coming.

That being said, they only challenge cars that can possibly beat them. Some cars are harder than others.

I was in a zr1 at 55 and a m3 gt2 at 56 and still didn't challenge me

@[RR]ryyst it's gonna turn up to be quite expensive than. :o

Are the ff movie cars be launched one series after the other or randomly ?
    Will there be a racer club each time a new series of cars is launched ?
    Yes, some movies have less cars available than others so at some point we may double up on the movies, but basically, we are working down to Fast & Furious. Releasing cars from the movies. There will be Racer Clubs that run about once a month.

@Ryyst they won't challenge me. I'm not a lobby jumper
    These bots don't race people in the right lobbies
  • DuceReeDuceRee Registered Users 13,675 Posts
    Can you guys make it a bit more easier for the bots to challenge wether your in a slow car or a fast car you are driving you guys hyped this all up but people actually spend time waiting in lobbies for nothing ya know....also a friend told me you have to have 50k sc is that true?
    edited April 2017
    @[RR]Ryyst why is it that racers are only challenged if they meet specific pre-set criteria ? I am reading a lot of complaints here and I believe that most of them are genuine concerns.

Why can't it be done that everyone can be challenged ? At the end of the day its either a chicken out or pink !! .. So it's up to the individual to finally decide. everyone should be given a chance.