Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

New to Turf

GravyGravy Registered Users 3 Posts
May have missed it but I am looking for some help with the basics. Hoping this thread can also help some other rookies. Here's what I have figured out so far:

Lobby=Where races are held
Car Rating varies in each lobby

What I don't know is what the lobby ratings are ?

You tube seems to be the best place to get the best tunes for you cars. Not sure if building them by recommendations from the nice girl are the way to go.

Hope this doesn't get trolled to bad but would love to at least know all the different lobby levels for turf.

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2017
    Think I'm getting it figured out somewhat.

1657-1663
    1651-1656
  • Options
    patheticpathetic Registered Users 805 Posts
  • Options
    This is great !! Just tuned my civic. See you in the 40 lobby .....maybe.
  • Options
    BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    Yeah, no....
  • Options
    JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    If looking for tunes on youtube. Straight foward RR (aka @ScAMerzBeware ) and Sparqo are my favorite tuners.
  • Options
    ScAMerzBewareScAMerzBeware Registered Users 6,301 Posts
    yeah what are your major questions brother I would be glad to assist you anyway I can. I like getting the game competitive that's why I NEVER sell a tune. I give it away for free.
    IGN: s t 0 n 3 d
    Battle For The Trap

• Options
    Also if you are new to turf. Pick up 5-10 of the following cars Civic Si, Subi Coupe, GTI and Mustang Svt. Max the civic, check Sparqo vids for coupe tunes, Gti check the Tune colletion post for a 9.6 tune I posted and the Mustang Svt go to Straight Forward RR youtube. Those cars should cover 80% of turf events.
  • Options
    DietzstructionDietzstruction Registered Users 666 Posts
    @JohnKIV thanks for sharing that bro
  • Options
    Gravy, John shared my video up there, I also have another one titled "Alex lies".

You're absolutely right, don't trust her lol
  • Options
    @Dietzstruction Alwx is not bad to use if you plan on maxing cars. Example Civic Si I find it easier and quicker to use her than going through each part. But if say lobby tuning def dont use her.
  • Options
    @JohnKIV true if you're maxing. I suppose I meant for the opening sequence. But yeah she's always looking to max