Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I just got screwed on gold crates!!

GOFastGarageGOFastGarage Registered Users 67 Posts
First, it's only showing the zr1 in there.....thought it was just a glitch. Was going to grab another 10 before sale ended, clicked to buy, it made me restart.....took my gems and didn't give any crates!!!!!!

Comments

• Burnout671Burnout671 Registered Users 3,975 Posts
    you need to contact the support click on the ?
  • GOFastGarageGOFastGarage Registered Users 67 Posts
    I did...just venting/warning others
  • 2INURPINk2INURPINk Registered Users 18 Posts
    happened​to to me as well
  • SlickChicSlickChic Registered Users 9 Posts
    Happened to me too.. luckily I only bought 1, but still it took 161 gems n gave me nothing. I clicked on the ? in the game n sent an email that way.. was that the right place to contact customer service or should I send an email somewhere else?
  • Tawny DonkeyTawny Donkey Registered Users 209 Posts
    Me too. However I had a gold crate token yesterday. I have screen shots right toward the end of the sale. It only showed the green rims I was going to get and the blue zr1 but my gems were gone and I had to restart. When I went in again the green rims had been removed. I'm happy I got the gold crate token but I missed out on the MD1 Green glow window and Lip rims. :'(
    edited April 2017
    http://i.imgur.com/ku7mvDc.jpg

Grrrrrrr......do people even read the emails???

At this point I'm not even that interested in what's in the gold crate refresh. I've never done a chargeback through google.....hopefully it won't come to that.
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Unfortunately that screenshot doesn't show the original email that was sent. Being that you just sent that response roughly a half hour ago - give them some time to respond. They'll make it right.
    edited April 2017
    @Roush Sport there's the original email, also have screenshots of the Google play receipts. It's just frustrating that I spend a decent amount playing this game (and have never moaned about it), or moaned about the cost of items.....i just feel that the priorities are a bit misplaced.
    I'm not one of the free players who continue to ask for free stuff, now I'm by no means a guy who spends the "most" on this game. But I however did complete racer club this past weekend, then spent 30 buck on gems to get 10 more gold crates before they changed..........sigh.........this is where the frustration is coming from.
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    @GOFastGarage Man, I can certianly understand the frustration. Hell I'd be mad too! Unfortunately, the only people that can make this right...are Customer Service. As much as I know you don't want to hear / read this, I can only suggest that you be patient, and in any correspondence with them, be as clear and as articulate about the issue at hand as you possibly can. In doing that, it'll hopefully enable them to understand the issue and fix it properly, instead of more back and forth and you just getting more and more frustrated.

Sorry bud - if I could fix it myself, I would!
    Bump.... @Ryyst .......anything you can do to help speed this along? As of tomorrow it will be a week.
  • MacDaddyJoeMacDaddyJoe Registered Users 582 Posts
    Dang bro, chill n be patient, i had to wait over 4 weeks just to recover an account.

Only ign: Macdaddyjoe
    Muscle cars are what i buy and trade for.