Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What do you feel is still "wrong"

124Next

Comments

• Mr Alvin72Mr Alvin72 Registered Users 54 Posts
    Your update is a joke. Crashing after every race and you cannot crush car's. People don't have time for all this. The game crashes after every test run when you are testing. This keeps up people will definitely be leaving the game and the game will slowly die. Grown up spends money on racing rivals not kids and we don't have time for this nonsense.
  • PacMan RevisPacMan Revis Registered Users 783 Posts
    Issue: its not one chevy impala in this game.maybe add 96 impala like nitto legends

• WobbleFoot313WobbleFoot313 Registered Users 12 Posts
    I created this account to mention a sort of "bug".

Iphone 7 Plus
    iOS 10.3.1

Also happens on my Samsung S7
    Android Version 7.0
    Steps to replicate.
    1. Go to garage, then upgrade, then test drive a car.
    2. After you test drive the car and the results come up, press next.
    3. Once the garage screen comes up go to messages as if responding to a friend.
    4. Close messages and notice the top is missing.

There isn't a back, the boosts and gems are gone. Just the whole top strip isn't there. The only way to get back is to test drive again, then go back to the garage via the button on the top left corner. This was a huge pain back when test drives counted towards boosts.

Second sort of "gripe" is, and this is on both platforms I've mentioned already, is the lobby ratings. I do feel it's a bit off. I've tuned countless times to the 45 lobby, only to go into a lobby and it's 50, then restart, see my car is at 1646, detune, go back into a lobby, only to be thrown back into a 50 lobby, which repeats this cycle over. It's frustrating because there isn't a solid benchmark to tune to. If I want to tune a civic, I have to wait until there's either a jdm or Honda event because that's the only way to guarantee that I've made it to the correct lobby. If my car is a 1645.blah blah blah, then it would be nice to not have to wait for an event to have to tune my car. Basically it comes down to being able to tune, and relying on the actual rating to be accurate. If my 1645, throws me into a 50 lobby, it isn't a 1645. I do understand how the lobbies work, I just hate that I can't rely on the lobbies, and the fact that if I want to prep for the next turf. Say next weeks events are chevy, euro, rwb. How do I guarantee that I've made the proper adjustments, if the only at to guarantee that is to lobby check in turf or showdown, and the lobbies aren't those?

Sorry for the book.
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Since 6.2.1 multiplayer lobby refresh button doesn't work
  • SUBARUD00DSUBARUD00D Registered Users 35 Posts
    Issue-If internet is bad when you buy crates it sometimes deletes what was in the crate witha an error 501
    iPhone 7 plus, latest software.
    Android S7, latest software.

Issue: using up boosts.

So, I've recently been enjoying test driving cars, working on the perfect launch. It's nice to be able to work on it without causing engine damage. I ran a few boosted races to test the launch with the boost on. After about two races, I went back to the garage and noticed that the boosts didn't change. I still had the same amount I started with. Cool. Right?
    Wrong. Oh so wrong.
    I ran about 15 races and perfected the launch, went back to garage and noticed that boosts where unaffected by all my poopy attempts at getting that perfect launch. I still had as many as I started with. I joined the showdown to race and use my newly developed launch time and noticed my boosts were shot to shit!!! I don't mind using boosts. Problem is, I feel lied to. The game allowed me to think that boosts were not being used during test runs, when in fact they were. I just bought gems to buy boosts. What if I had spent all my boosts practicing, simply because the game made it seem safe to practice boost runs without losing boosts?

It's sort of frustrating.
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    @WobbleFoot313 when test driving switch airplane mode on.
    Seriously? That works? Lol
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts

Seriously? That works? Lol

Yep. Go into the upgrade menu, turn your boost on (if you want to run gem boosted), and then hit airplane mode. Once in that mode, go to the test track - run till your hearts content. Once done, close the game. Turn airplane mode off - and then re-launch the game. No loss of boost, no engine damage. Enjoy.
    @Roush Sport

Dude that's awesome!!! That does make life a bit easier. Thanks!!
  • Ravi_NakamaraRavi_Nakamara Registered Users 1,982 Posts
    @Roush Sport I don't have to even restart the game. I just go back to the upgrade screen after I'm done. Then I turn airplane mode off and go back to garage. Game is back online after a few seconds and it's as if I didn't race.
  • redskullredskull Registered Users 30 Posts
    edited April 2017
    Here read this and you'll know what is wrong !!! ...priviliged f***s

https://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/5379390/how-many-versions-of-the-game-are-there#latest
  • Ragnar101Ragnar101 Registered Users 337 Posts
    Hey @Ryyst im getting sick of all,the glitches I tried purchasing the new 1975 BMW csl 3.0 se and all it did was take my money the car is nowhere to be seen yall really need to crack down and fix this shit Ive been,playing for 5 years and never has it been this bad the bots suck,they barely ever race anyone,and every thing is glitchy asf so yall need to,fix this im extremely pissed about not getting the car i paid for
  • chewbacuschewbacus Registered Users 5,148 Posts
    Has there been any discussion in regards to making a new lobby? Say from 69 -73/74. There's such a huge gap now with the final lobby that I think it would make sense to separate the 69-84 cars.
    IGN: Chewbacus
    Official Middlist of Middle Men
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    @Ragnar101 . no 1975 bmw in my showroom. From were did you try to get it ?
  • DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    To...

Many...

New...

Cars....
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Newest update is broken.

Launch light stays lit.

There goes my turf weekend.

You guys owe me and many others
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    > @aubassplayer said:
    > First make it playable again on my device. Lol make the pinks notification much bolder or like turn the screen pink. So we can actually see when someone raises to pinks. Almost lost multiple cars by not realizing they raised to pinks.
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    Yes please lost two good cars that way.