Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Hear me out

malibubrasimalibubrasi Registered Users 12 Posts
What I go to do to get my account back I truly am sorry for trolling but I was always legit I could see a temp ban but to ban my ip and delete my account but others only got a temp ban

Comments

• DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Ain't about being legit.... That's what you don't understand.

@hexxum001 he's back
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • malibubrasimalibubrasi Registered Users 12 Posts
    Okay well I'll stop starting stuff with people I just wanna be back to sell legitely
    Like couldn't I have gotten a warning like a ban for few days not just stright ip I'm not here to cause problems I just 2anna fix things
    @Hexumm001 give me another chance please , u guys let nasty nate make new account but banned my ipswich
    Ip*
    Like foreal I'll change he'll I won't talk to no one I'll do anything just to be. Able to be back here with you guys alright yeah I did talk a lot of shitt trying to hype myself up
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    Dude did you think you really needed a warning for you acting all gansta? And come on asking to come back and saying you will change is not very gansta of you.
    Idc I just wanna be back more then anything
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    I totally agree with @JohnKIV . You threatened to go to someone's house an personally harm them.. don't need that on the forums...
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
    It was a joke u really think I'm gonna waist my time or risk a charge lol
    Either way I'm staying either I can be nice and get my account back or I can force my ip to stay hidden and keep making accounts I'm trying to mend the ducked up shit I said
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    Lol so you where just playing being a drug dealer and acting all hard the Mr. Malibu's Most Wanted?
  • DerangedMenaceDerangedMenace Registered Users 5,782 Posts
    Hear this out...
    You sound like a lil a.ss kid who's begging their parents to get off punishment. It's sad and downright pitiful that it isn't about that, instead it's about your forums account being banned. You make it seem that without forums your life is incomplete and that you can't breathe unless your account is unbanned and will even hide your internet protocol address just so you can continually create forums accounts. I can't see and understand if someone was passionate about getting back with an ex girlfriend but goddamn dude this is just a forums site. It's actually sad as f.uck that you'd put so much energy and get all emo over that b.ullshit.
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5354646/derangedmenace-vouch-page-285#latest
  • AshoSpeedAshoSpeed Registered Users 4,151 Posts
    @DerangedMenace who wants to get back with their ex :D shes on the curb
    edited April 2017
    AshoSpeed said:

@DerangedMenace who wants to get back with their ex :D shes on the curb

There's a lot of people who either gets back in a relationship with their ex or they see their exes for quickies.
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5354646/derangedmenace-vouch-page-285#latest
    @AshoSpeed I thought you already knew that. :|
    IGN's Alabama Menace
    256 M3NAC3
    Vouch Page