Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

1975 BMW 3.0

greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
edited April 2017 in Talk About Racing Rivals
HAVE been seeing a lot of these lately and read some posts stating that these were available from showroom ??!!?? ... Mine doesn't have it.

Edit. I recall these were available from the bmw crates.

Comments

• Options
    BilleniumBillenium Registered Users 4,260 Posts
    I believe the 3.0 was for Apple devices only
    Ign billenium Team Wo Throttle level 250 600,000 plus street cred don't get scammed
  • Options
    Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    It is also available as a special offer. 1.99 (sale ends 6 days from now per the splash screen that shows when you open the game).
  • Options
    @Roush Sport.. Hope you enjoyed the summit and that someone will convey what Was discussed with us mortals. :) Any videos or links to share?

Any idea if the bmw is for Apple users only ? Found the offer on iPad but not on Android.
  • Options
    @greenstaged I'm actually going to make a thread / post about the Summit. I'm actually working with Ryyst right now to get the audio from those 2 days (as for some reason the Twitch account didn't record the live streams like it was supposed to) so that I can isolate the Twitch stream audio, and possibly make it a podcast or put it up on youtube....so that anyone who didn't catch the live stream can listen to it at their leisure.

As for the BMW - it appears it's on Apple only (I just checked on my droid device, and it's not in the sales / specials section). I'll reach out to the devs about that and find out if it's supposed to be an Apple exclusive or not.
  • Options
    Confirmed - that car is exclusive to IOS - meaning, to see it for sale, you have to be on the IOS platform.
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    @Roush Sport

Thanks for finding the time to check.
    ;) you should call the devs and convince them to get a car exclusively for Android users than. :#

Edit... The F40 would be an excellent choice !! :p
  • Options
    All I'm going to say is...try to remain optimistic. Awesome things are coming....and I mean that in a very vague sense. I don't mean specific cars, specific events, etc....or maybe I do.....haha. But, rest assured....truly awesome (in my opinion, take that for what you will) things have the potential to become reality in the game....and if and when they do...this game will be incredible.