Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Racing Rivals FAQ

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Hey all!

Question for you all. If I were to do a FAQ regarding aspects of the game, what kinds of things should be included? What parts of the game are confusing to new players? What things did you wish you knew when you first started playing? Basically, what questions about the game would you like answered?

Please try and keep posts on topic, I will delete troll posts.
IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Comments

• CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    ETA: iOS update ?
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    1.. The limit of pinks/cash races per hour/day .. 2.. Notification about trading cars/cash (not supported by CIE) .. 3.. A guide to where we can find news about RR >> Forum/Twitter/Facebook .. If any new ideas come to my mind I'll share it later
  • kingssnigkingssnig Registered Users 3 Posts
    i went to racing rivals help in game sent a message regarding getting my account back, and it said that a support team member will be able to assist me but nobody contacted me through anything, please help me
    my account hasn't been associated with google, nor facebook
    can you please help me Ryyst, with getting my account back
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Lobby ratings.... almost every new player I run into knows nothing about them. Another is about the shifts. Most new players think perfect shifts are best for every car which is far from the truth.
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    @[RR] Ryyst Perhaps I can be of help with this? I'd love to take a stab at writing a "welcome to the game new players" guide. I could cover the bases of building cars (in a generic sense), lobby brackets, etc - that way new players aren't pushed into the deep end of the pool and told "hey bud, sink or swim" right out of the gate. I could take them under my wing and be like "ok, this here? This is a pool. The stuff in it? That's called water....How to swim? Here, let me show you"....so to speak.
    @Roush Sport you heard it here... pool party at roush's house!!!!
    C y r u s said:

@Roush Sport you heard it here... pool party at roush's house!!!!

Lol...every time it rains, my basement takes on water. I have a bar down there, and a pool table....welcome to bring your raft over, paddle around...shoot some pool, and get your drink on! :)
    Hahahahahahaha
  • KamonsellKamonsell Registered Users 144 Posts
    Now, when you say "get your drink on", are you referring to the bar or the water on the floor?
    Kamonsell said:

Now, when you say "get your drink on", are you referring to the bar or the water on the floor?

The bar....I mean if you want to drink the water on the floor....it is indeed filtered....if you count it coming in through cinderblock walls "filtering"....and it's due to an underground spring that my house is built on / near....so technically it's filtered spring water. I sure as hell wouldn't drink it....but you are welcome to! :)
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    @Roush Sport You kill me sometimes
  • BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    :p
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    edited April 2017
    Agree with. C Y R U S. and @Roush Sport . First time I joined the game i didn't know a thing about shifting , lobbies etc. I was running into sharks which wanted my car for the sole purpose to use in turf. Further to that I was being told that to join a turf team you will need a 10sec car. Obviously many were willing to pink the than much superior evo to my than shity civic. Lol. The intro demo to the game is shit as well since as Cyrus put it, new guys are under the impression that perfect shift is best...we all know it's otherwise so why on earth part of the intro encourages the perfect shifting ?-?!?.. It needs a revamp. Another brief explanation which might help is the power to weight ratio aspect. Nothing major.just a brief explanation on how to get the best out of a car.

Add a section clearly stating that if one cheats by using third party modified apk would be banned for good and make it also clear that trading is risky. The chatting lobby is full of scammers.
  • cdieycdiey Registered Users 2 Posts
    help me pleass???
This discussion has been closed.