Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

How strange

getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
Am I the only one with lower e.ts and again my cars are jumping ratings one day 1656 the next 57 it's happened before and had to retune every car so far it's been hush hush anyone else having the same issue please weigh in thx

Comments

• Rollingstoned_Rollingstoned_ Registered Users 865 Posts
    edited April 2017
    Im to hungover to read the whole thing but I saw the tuning thing and I been tuning and f40 and a s13 and wwhen parts are done installing ill check em the f40 will say 1663 and the s13 1659 but when I click on the them the f40 will go down to 1660 and s13 to 1656 wtf??? Anyone else got this problem or experiencing something similar ? its not the usual 1 point over shit ,its a 3 point difference so I don't know wtffff to do
  • Rollingstoned_Rollingstoned_ Registered Users 865 Posts
    @getterdone don't retune any cars ,just mess with the suspension from stock then back to 2 , same thing happens to me and it works for me
  • getterdonegetterdone Registered Users 158 Posts
    Awesome will try it thx
    > @Rollingstoned_ said:
    > Im to hungover to read the whole thing but I saw the tuning thing and I been tuning and f40 and a s13 and wwhen parts are done installing ill check em the f40 will say 1663 and the s13 1659 but when I click on the them the f40 will go down to 1660 and s13 to 1656 wtf??? Anyone else got this problem or experiencing something similar ? its not the usual 1 point over **** ,its a 3 point difference so I don't know wtffff to do
    It's happened before but was slowly swept under the rug lmao
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    It's not you. It's a bug in the rating system....it's one of many things that will be addressed in the future. As for how far into the future....be it a week, month.....I don't know, and can't speculate.
    OK that helps have hung on this long lmao