Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Introducing the First Set of Fast & Furious Drivers!

13Next

Comments

• M0nkey 0n methM0nkey 0n meth Registered Users 1,658 Posts
    Nobody said this was goin to b easy this is a event not a give away where u just join a lobby an boom u win a free car lol if u want the cars work for it if it means staying in a lobby for an hour then if u want the car bad enough then that's what you'll have to do
  • greenstagedgreenstaged Registered Users 655 Posts
    @M0nkey 0n meth that's exactly it. You could stay for an hour or two or three and still wouldn't get challenged.
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    edited April 2017
    I sat in 56 lobby with turf tuned 56 A class stingray for over 4 hrs.. tej came and went multiple times.. hes in an S class car that should be close with my ray.. no challenge. Yet he challenged the same guy like 4 times..... and that dude was in an R2 class rs re...WTF???
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
    @greenstaged that's the gamble u have to take if it was easy everyone would have 3-4 of each then y buy crates remember this is a business first then a game if they don't make money there's no game to play
    @M0nkey 0n meth well...I never said it was easy and I never said that if I get challenged I will definitely win and have four cars of each. What I'm saying is that it's next to impossible to get challenged let alone winning the car. And if one reads all the above posts many are complaining exactly about this.
    Ok lol yes everyone complaining they can't get a free car yes I see that lol
    If u really want them they r easy to get just buy some crates easy as can be
    No. Not free. Who said anything about free cars ???...its pinks and game admin insisted that the races won't be easy.
    Well. Thats besides the point and the easiest thing to do however The whole argument is that you can stay in a lobby waiting for hours and never get challenged were as there are others who are challenged over and over.
    Yeah that's what I'm saying. I've sat in a lobby. And what's the same person get challenged 3-4times
    And already have all cars but the ice charger anyway.
  • FATBOBMXFATBOBMX Registered Users 186 Posts
    Guys, it is what it is, the more cynical in the game would prolly say you need to be on the right apple polisher list to get a race. I like this game a lot but these events are a scam where a predictable set of folks will end up with free cars and the rank and file are told "themes the breaks". Play the game to have fun but expect little in the way of fairness
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    edited April 2017
    Deff do agree about the cars should be easier to race. I dont care if I lose 10-20 cars I just want a chance to race them. I have also sat in lobbies with them for 45-1hr multiple times and never saw the bot race anyone.
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    edited April 2017
    @[rr]ryyst thanks for looking into the notification. When it first started it would pop up every 30 seconds but now it only pops up once every 20-30 mins so it's a lot better
  • adam75beastadam75beast Registered Users 29 Posts
    I've sat in a lobby tej challenged a couple people that weren't in our lobby. Like really why isn't he challenging people in the lobby that he's in. Make it to where we can challenge them. If the rating is to high then they will chiken out until late you get in the right rating. Is it that hard to make it like that
  • Ravi_NakamaraRavi_Nakamara Registered Users 1,982 Posts
    The only thing I want is for us to be able to challenge these cars. They can still reject if we aren't to their criteria, but we should be able to challenge them.
  • andrewlo1241andrewlo1241 Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 256 Posts
    What are the car sediments
  • icebaby760icebaby760 Registered Users 68 Posts
    what does the ice charger run???
  • JohnKIVJohnKIV Registered Users 3,620 Posts
    @icebaby760 I hear it runs 7.6's and have seen ss of it running that time. Gl getting one.
  • RogerTheTodgerRogerTheTodger Unregistered / Not Logged In, Registered Users 152 Posts
    I saw a screen shot of Dom doing 8.8x in 50. Good luck with that. You wanna chance your F40 for a chance go for it.