Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

about scammers

s0uthparks0uthpark Registered Users 1 Posts
There are scammers in racing rivals and a lot of them they make their victims suffer serious consequinces and make potential players who puchase gems quit the game. There is a lot of people who keep their end of the deal but mostly they are jackasses who dont respect other players. I am one of those victims and i lost a mazda rx7 gt spec and a viper and a corvette to the same person them he just unfriended me his name is
boost proto 1086
But there is no point of writing this article because cie games doesnt care about scammers
But i wish there would be a report for scammer feature in the next update. Cie games are losing gamers even this second and if cie doesnt care about money then they should let the scammers carry on their evil deeds.
Im not saying that i should get my car back because i knew that car trades were not supported.
What i want is that cie games ban scammers from now on. It is painful to say he sold the viper and the rx-7 and there is no getting it back.

Comments

• FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    Simple solution...STOP TRADING, STOP PINKING. Problem solved. With no one to scam, the scammers will leave
  • crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    s0uthpark wrote: »
    There are scammers in racing rivals and a lot of them they make their victims suffer serious consequinces and make potential players who puchase gems quit the game. There is a lot of people who keep their end of the deal but mostly they are jackasses who dont respect other players. I am one of those victims and i lost a mazda rx7 gt spec and a viper and a corvette to the same person them he just unfriended me his name is
    boost proto 1086
    But there is no point of writing this article because cie games doesnt care about scammers
    But i wish there would be a report for scammer feature in the next update. Cie games are losing gamers even this second and if cie doesnt care about money then they should let the scammers carry on their evil deeds.
    Im not saying that i should get my car back because i knew that car trades were not supported.
    What i want is that cie games ban scammers from now on. It is painful to say he sold the viper and the rx-7 and there is no getting it back.
    The problem is sir, CIE/GLU does not support trades and commerce. That means you need to be aware, of the consequences and know CIE/GLU will not support you. This non-support of trade has made a lot of money for them, the scammers help them maintain the bottom line. Why would they do anything? Bad Coding, lags, glitches and scammers, is all helping them pay for the game. This is why i do not buy, sell or spend real money in this game. between the lag's, glitches scammers and hackers this game does not need my support
  • cinq_turbocinq_turbo Registered Users 393 Posts
    > @crazyjr said:
    > s0uthpark wrote: »
    >
    > There are scammers in racing rivals and a lot of them they make their victims suffer serious consequinces and make potential players who puchase gems quit the game. There is a lot of people who keep their end of the deal but mostly they are jackasses who dont respect other players. I am one of those victims and i lost a mazda rx7 gt spec and a viper and a corvette to the same person them he just unfriended me his name is
    > boost proto 1086
    > But there is no point of writing this article because cie games doesnt care about scammers
    > But i wish there would be a report for scammer feature in the next update. Cie games are losing gamers even this second and if cie doesnt care about money then they should let the scammers carry on their evil deeds.
    > Im not saying that i should get my car back because i knew that car trades were not supported.
    > What i want is that cie games ban scammers from now on. It is painful to say he sold the viper and the rx-7 and there is no getting it back.
    >
    >
    >
    > The problem is sir, CIE/GLU does not support trades and commerce. That means you need to be aware, of the consequences and know CIE/GLU will not support you. This non-support of trade has made a lot of money for them, the scammers help them maintain the bottom line. Why would they do anything? Bad Coding, lags, glitches and scammers, is all helping them pay for the game. This is why i do not buy, sell or spend real money in this game. between the lag's, glitches scammers and hackers this game does not need my support

Yes sir i was pissed off when i got scammed but yeah, its a part of the game and i fully understand its buyer beware
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    crazyjr said:

s0uthpark wrote: »

boost proto 1086

The problem is sir, CIE/GLU does not support trades and commerce. That means you need to be aware, of the consequences and know CIE/GLU will not support you. This non-support of trade has made a lot of money for them, the scammers help them maintain the bottom line. Why would they do anything? Bad Coding, lags, glitches and scammers, is all helping them pay for the game. This is why i do not buy, sell or spend real money in this game. between the lag's, glitches scammers and hackers this game does not need my support

The real reason we don't support trades/sales and what not is this...

There is no function in game to do this. All there is, is racing. Even if we wanted to, there are too many places for "deals" to take place and too many "outside" factors for us to be able to actually do anything. This is doubly hard for those that make deals for real world currency. How do we force someone to "pay up"? How do we enforce a deal made?

We don't support trades for other nefarious reasons like, "We make money off them!" or "We don't care!". It's not a conspiracy. It's the simple matter of support. The game itself doesn't support it and we do not have the man power and means to investigate all of these deals.

If you want to protect yourself from scammers, the simple solution is don't trade or sell or buy cars. Now, we know this will happen regardless of what we say so, if you choose to partake in this activity, it's up to you to make sure to do so with due diligence.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager