So I know the word "rules" sounds kinda ominous, but really most of the rules I'm about to go over are pretty common.
- Do not impersonate an Admin, Player MOD or an employee of Glu Mobile. Seriously, don’t.
- Do not use vulgar language.
- No Harassment. Courteous debates are fine. Once it starts getting personal, we will step in. This includes threads accusing someone of a behavior we do not recognize (aka scammers). Threads of that nature only lead to arguments and hostility. Those will be deleted and continuing to post these types of threads will be warned at first... then further actions will occur.
- No sexually explicit content or subject matter. Again, keep it PG-13. This includes eluding to sexual acts both obvious and masked. Also please, no links to inappropriate sites.
- No advertising. Do not use these forums to advertise your business or other businesses.
- Do not post your or anyone else private information. We don't recommend posting private information about yourselves and we definitely do not want anyone posting private information about others.
- No spamming. You have something to share? Cool. Do we need to see it eleventy billion times? No. We also don't need multiple one word posts or the like.
- Thread hijacking is not cool. Try to stay on topic while in a thread. Don’t use someone else’s thread to gain attention to your unrelated topic.
- Thread necromancy. Try not to raise topics from the dead. If the last post was from 4 months ago, don’t reply. If you want to discuss it, create a new thread. This just confuses everyone . People may start reading it thinking its current, but in reality it’s old information which may be out of date and wrong.
- Bumping. Bumping a thread several times in a day is annoying. If you are waiting for an answer and you really think no one has seen it, please at least wait a day. We (the Admins) have a lot to cover (we do support ALL the games) so there is a chance we might not see your post (remember if its account specific, I'll probably tell you to submit a ticket anyways) so if its imperative, please wait a day, then "bump" it if you absolutely must. There is no need to bump every few minutes or seconds.
Here are some guidelines to keep in mind as well.
Basically, lets try and keep the discussions fun, productive, and courteous. I welcome you all to express your opinions, both positive and negative, but let’s try and keep them productive. Debates are cool, not so much when the insults start flying. There is no need for that and really helps no one.
Racing Rivals does not need a password. The only passwords used are your personal IDs and Passwords to Apple, Google and Facebook.. and to access these forums. There is no need for Glu Mobile to even ask for your password.
If a website is not a part of http://www.glu.com/
, then it’s not affiliated with us. So if you see racingrivals.(whatever).com that isn’t us and is probably a phishing site after your account information.
Player made trades and/or trades are not supported by Glu Mobile. This is done at your own risk.
Yes, we provide a space for you to talk about it, but that's really because I don't want to see these posts flooding every thread. However, as the section says, it's unsupported. That section will be moderated for forum behavior. (see the above rules)
Purchasing/selling accounts and/or vehicles and/or currency for real world currency is also not supported by Glu Mobile. If you choose to partake in these activities we will not get involved, and is also at your own risk.[/B][/INDENT]
Hey Ryyst, what happens if I "break" these "rules"?
Good question Ryyst! Well, you'll be warned a bunch of times and then if you still insist on not following these rules then eventually I'll have to remove you from the forums.
Basically the forums should be a safe place for everyone to talk to each other about the game.