Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Ryyst's Blog #4 - Free gems and a Car

2Next

Comments

• CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts

How bout solving this issue ???

• CircusOfSinsCircusOfSins Registered Users 11,304 Posts

• goldensunshinegoldensunshine Registered Users 54 Posts
    Thanks for car and gems. Appreciated
  • goldensunshinegoldensunshine Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yay
  • Apple_SucksApple_Sucks Registered Users 790 Posts
    I forgot the say thanks u for the Turf car and 1000 gems! I think you should do that again on Christmas day
  • dulwhitedulwhite Registered Users 118 Posts
    @[RR]Ryyst, the hacks are back and in big number. It's getting out of control. This must be fixed soon or many legitimate players will no longer play, or at the very least, will no longer bet. Maybe reverting to 5.3 will be better until things are ironed out with the hacks, paint, rims, global chat, lag, font sizes, garage loading issues, apk force painting, and other issues are resolved with 6.0.2. @[RR]DownShift

Oh, and a more sincere apology to get players to log back in and play, rather than crates that some people weren't interested in getting.
  • P1nksterP1nkster Registered Users 58 Posts
    null
    @dwdtuning I disagree
  • P1nksterP1nkster Registered Users 58 Posts
    @rahattb98 sweet
  • kmanneykmanney Registered Users 3 Posts
    > @[RR] Ryyst said:
    > Hey Racers,
    >
    > Just wanted to chime in real quick here. I’ve talked about this before. You’re pissed. We know. Things are going wonky. We know. Everyone likes to say that we are greedy (expletive) and that we don’t care and we never listen and we don’t care. I’ve explained as much as I could that that is simply not the case. At this point, you can believe what you want. Believe me or not, its fine.
    > I have always said that I won’t lie to you all, I’ll be vague, yes, but I won’t like. Truth is, we do care. The truth is we would like nothing more to have all our improvements and changes work like gangbusters upon release. We’d like that very much. It just isn’t practical to expect that. From the biggest company to our small studio. Software will for the most part will always have issues. There is no amount of testing that can account for everything.
    >
    > But I’ve said that before. So again, either you will take that as the truth, or believe what you want.
    >
    > Since 5.1 released we’ve had issues. One after the other. We know. We hate it. We’re pissed at ourselves about it. We’ve worked hard for the past few weeks trying to resolve them. We have. Some take longer than others. These things aren’t as simple as it seems. There is no “fix all” button. You can read about the process here (http://forums.racingrivals.com/rivals/discussion/1254817/for-reference-the-bug-report-process) .
    >
    > We know we’ve not made it easy on all of you, and as a token of our appreciation, we’re giving everyone 1000 gems and a Season 2 Turf Cobra Jet. Will that make up for everything? No, but its something we can do. Why did it take this long? Simple. We’d like to fix things and get the game stable again before we consider giving things out. We don’t see the point in giving something like that out, when the game is unplayable for players. We’d rather wait until things settle, so people can enjoy what it is we give out.
    >
    > There are more changes coming. I assure you it’s all for the good of the game. When we’re ready I’ll be telling you what we have in store. Until then, please enjoy the gifts we have to offer.
    >
    > Update 5.2 should be live for Android, with Apple following soon afterwards. This includes more bug fixes such as the fix for the Team Management issues.
    >
    > To receive the gifts your account needed to have been created before the 27th (creating on the 27th doesn't count). Simply force quit the game and restart.
    >
    > Be sure to sort your garage by latest acquired.
    >
    > - Ryyst

I have had this game since 2014 and i have never recieved any car or gems for any of the mistakes
  • patheticpathetic Registered Users 805 Posts