Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

The Fast & Furious Driver Stats!

[RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
Hey all!

Just in case you were wondering how the Fast & Furious Drivers were doing....

Shout out to CAPTGRABMYBALLS who so far has been the only player to win against Dom's Ice Charger! Meanwhile, Dom has managed to take 7 cars in his few appearances/

Letty and her Stingray have managed to beat 74 racers, while losing only 10 times. Congrats to Mustang K who was the first to win Letty's Charger!

red doggz was the first to beat Little Nobody's WRX! Mr. Nobody has a pretty less than impressive record with 21 wins 98 losses.

Tej was first beat by E L L I O T T , and has a record of 74 wins and 91 losses.

Dom's GTX has won 50 cars and lost only once, to MARIUSM82

Then we have our newest driver, Roman...

He's lost 33 times and won 24 times. His first loss was to the appropriately named, BOOM U LOOSE.

Ice Charger - 7W 1L
GTX - 50W - 1L
Stingray - 74W - 10L
WRX Rally - 21W - 98L
Challenger Demon - 74W 91L
Bentley GT - 24W - 33L

IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Comments

• BlitzChaosBlitzChaos Registered Users 418 Posts
    I will come play again solely to beat that Ice Charger
  • adam75beastadam75beast Registered Users 29 Posts
    I can't even find these so called bots
  • 2INURPINk2INURPINk Registered Users 18 Posts
    what lobby is romans Bentley. hard to find same lobby as these guys. when i do in my tuned turf cars they decline
  • 2INURPINk2INURPINk Registered Users 18 Posts
    so they only race the ones they will win easiest
  • DuceReeDuceRee Registered Users 13,675 Posts
    What does it take to get a challenge lol
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    2INURPINk said:

so they only race the ones they will win easiest

No, if that were the case they'd challenge most anyone. They find cars that are within their capabilities and have a shot at winning.

• HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts
    > @[RR] Ryyst said:
    > so they only race the ones they will win easiest
    >
    > No, if that were the case they'd challenge most anyone. They find cars that are within their capabilities and have a shot at winning.

So what you say is, i need to find a slow as.s car?? Ive been in lobbys with the bots 3 times now. Everytime they didnt race any of us in the lobby. Howisthat?? Imo its a complete time waste trying to hunt them down. And another byond foolish thing, why on earth cant i disable the notification. I generally dont give a f*** about dom or whomever is out trying to expand their garage. And really why the hell do they show when your in a race? You cant freaking see the lights. Yet another poop imo. I seriously hope that the summit lectured you a thing or 2. And that you actully this time gonna take them.seriously, instead of keep screewing things up.

Ohh btw. How come i dont even got an.answer from writing you guys back in febuary or something. I think i spend close to an hour writing you a mail, pointing out alot of the issues the game still got. Not even a hey howi we saw the crap you wrote us and we look at it. Yet another time waste with you guys. Anyway im done even trying

Regards from.denmark jesper aka howisthat
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    Howien said:

> @[RR] Ryyst said:

>

> No, if that were the case they'd challenge most anyone. They find cars that are within their capabilities and have a shot at winning.

So what you say is, i need to find a slow as.s car?? Ive been in lobbys with the bots 3 times now. Everytime they didnt race any of us in the lobby. Howisthat?? Imo its a complete time waste trying to hunt them down. And another byond foolish thing, why on earth cant i disable the notification. I generally dont give a f*** about dom or whomever is out trying to expand their garage. And really why the hell do they show when your in a race? You cant freaking see the lights. Yet another poop imo. I seriously hope that the summit lectured you a thing or 2. And that you actully this time gonna take them.seriously, instead of keep screewing things up.

Ohh btw. How come i dont even got an.answer from writing you guys back in febuary or something. I think i spend close to an hour writing you a mail, pointing out alot of the issues the game still got. Not even a hey howi we saw the crap you wrote us and we look at it. Yet another time waste with you guys. Anyway im done even trying

Man, you give up way, way too easily.

So, to calm you down a bit - the pop-up notifications you are talking about - yes, that was discussed at the summit. It was admitted that the way they were implemented was a mistake, and that they will be fixed in the next update. Unfortunately, it's not a simple "go flick that lightswitch and it's fixed" solution. So, they are building that into the next update.

As for the bots - there is an issue with them that was on-going, however, should be fixed now. That issue is - if a bot challenged someone...and that someone got a text, call, closed the game, etc....the bot would "hang", and would be then locked up. Locked up meaning it wouldn't challenge anyone, and would just sit there...for hours. That has been addressed, and as of, if memory serves, a few days ago....no longer happens. So, you should see them more active - which, if the chat messages are any indication of, is very true. I love Roman's "hope you have them bus tokens" line. Priceless.

Also - with the bots - you have to be in the "right" car at the right time. If you lobby jump - they won't challenge you. Let me be clear - it's not because of you lobby jumping. it's because the car you are in doesn't fit the bots parameters...and therefore it will never trigger to challenge you. There is a myth going around that if a lobby jumper is in the same lobby with a bot, the bot won't challenge anyone. That's inaccurate.

As for your email - I can't comment on that. I don't work for Glu or Carbonated. I don't know who saw it (if anyone), etc.

Last, but not least - I understand your frustration. Trust me, I do. But, a piece of advice - take it as you will. Coming on here and basically cussing someone out, especially a member of the staff....bad idea bud. If you think they didn't listen to you before, do you think yelling / cussing at them will suddenly make them inclined to go out of their way to take care of you? There's a saying that holds true in situations like these - you can attract many more flies with honey than you can with vinegar. Basically, treat people with respect....treat them as you "hope" they'll treat you. You'll be surprised at how much better your questions, suggestions, messages, etc will be received, and responded to.

Or you could just tell me to piss off, ignore everything I say in the last paragraph. That's your call. That aside, I hope at least some of this was informative / helpful.

See you on the track!

Roush
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Howien said:

> @[RR] Ryyst said:

>

Unfortunately, I'm unable to reply to every single message I get or every single post on the forums.

If it was an email, those go to Customer Service along with emails from every game in the Glu library, and depending on whether or not it was sorted correctly, could have been lost or sorted to the wrong game.

• HowienHowien Registered Users 166 Posts

Howien said:

> @[RR] Ryyst said:

>

Unfortunately, I'm unable to reply to every single message I get or every single post on the forums.

If it was an email, those go to Customer Service along with emails from every game in the Glu library, and depending on whether or not it was sorted correctly, could have been lost or sorted to the wrong game.
    It was an e-mail, But i Think Joe brought many of the issues up, or summit did in general! Well. SOMETIMES you just need to vent:) and hopefully this Will turn Around for the better!!
  • patheticpathetic Registered Users 805 Posts
  • C y r u sC y r u s Registered Users 293 Posts
    Bots are fun to race but Dom is ridiculous. I can only think of 3 cars in the game that can beat him if done right and all 3 need to be ghost shifted to win. Good luck racing him.... Ryyst wasn't joking when he said Dom is very hard to beat.
  • Roush SportRoush Sport Registered Users, Moderators 1,485 Posts
    C y r u s said:

Bots are fun to race but Dom is ridiculous. I can only think of 3 cars in the game that can beat him if done right and all 3 need to be ghost shifted to win. Good luck racing him.... Ryyst wasn't joking when he said Dom is very hard to beat.

He claimed an SVT Cobra RE from me yesterday (I spun....whoops).
    8.7 in 1650 for Dom. That's an absolute joke cause you can't get his car to go anywhere near that fast when you tune it. stick to Tej and Roman in 56 and save your cars.
    @[rr]ryyst. Seems the Tej bot is stuck in lobby H056. Been there all day and hasn't raced anyone. Hasn't been a pop up for him looking to race either. Just a heads up. Letty is stuck as well but can't remember the lobby number
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Yeah haven't seen tej or Letty in 2 days
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • VampireguyVampireguy Registered Users 30 Posts
    How can you get them to challenge you?
    You have to be in the lobby that they show up in and you have to be the same rating. Mr nobody is 1630, letty 1645, Dom 1650 and 1668, tej and roman 1656
  • ricerkllrricerkllr Registered Users 152 Posts
    edited May 2017
    When are the bots going to be refreshed with new cars @RR ] prodigal grim
  • 2thpic2thpic Registered Users 188 Posts
    edited May 2017
    i have lost 4 or 5 cars in pinks because of the notifications that a F-N-F racer is looking or some kind of message of that.
    the notifications cover up the lights. put it at the bottom or off to the right or left side at top anywhere other then the lights. please!!
    or put a option to turn it off could be the answer too.

Are the bots gone? Haven't seen any notifications for em in a couple days
  • DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Just seen Han pop up.... Not sure of car or lobby
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Yeah just seen Han and Roman. Not sure of car times or lobbies
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • HentaiGodHentaiGod Registered Users 163 Posts
    anyone know what lobby han is in?
    IGN: HentaiGod
    Anime Tiddies or nothin

• DdgDktaRlzDdgDktaRlz Registered Users 15,244 Posts
    Han is 1650 team charger - confirmed
    Yes I'm a jerk and proud of it.

No, I don't like you. I don't have a reason you would comprehend.